Chapter 57

Just one chapter and an Epilogue. 🌼

Request - Please on Instagram Like and comment on my reel and also Share if you can ❤️

Yash's POV

Kripa came second in the next tournament and we are in Karnataka right now.

Tomorrow we have to go back to our home. 3 days stay was awesome here.

She is showing the medal on video call and we both of decided that after the video call we will go out and explore the state.

So first we will be going to a temple and for that we both are going to wear the Traditional clothes of here which we brought yesterday.

We quickly change into that. I wear Mundu and some call it lungi as well with a white short kurta and a White with golden border towel (Please correct me here who knows what the towel is called ! Anyone from Karnataka or Who knows)

When I look at Kripa I take a deep breath.

"Haaayeee, I will pray to god that only you be my Life partner all my life" I said admiring her.

She smiles looking more beautiful. The Half Saree is complimenting her so well. The braided hair, yes she has grown them a little below shoulder but will cut them next month. Then the bindi in the middle of her eyebrows, The Bangle's.

"Should I put the gajra I brought for you?" I asked standing behind her as she is wearing the earrings.

"Yes Please"

I take the gajra and tuck it in her hairs and kiss the side of her eyes.

"You are looking so handsome in this attire" She said turning around

"Really?"

She blinks her eyes

"Then I will buy more of them"

She shook her head with a smile.

•••••••••••••

I hold Kripa's Hand while reaching the temple. The vibes are so positive here. People are so devoted and cultural, Now we rarely see anyone following their tradition.

The smell, There is something with the smell of the place as well. It is peaceful and calming. You feel so divine but also as if you are so near to god.

As we Climb the stairs of the temple, I look at Kripa. With one hand she is holding her saree and climbing up. She is looking so breathtaking. When does she not? 

She makes me fall for her all over again and again and yet again.

God ! Thank you so much that you didn't let me fall for anyone. First I used to feel that I am so unlucky that No one loves me and I won't have a love marriage as my friend. I was wrong. Arrange marriages are so equal to Love marriage, love happens after wards but still it's no less than a love story and I think even My Love story is so beautiful! So Enchanting ✨

I pick Kripa in my arms.

"Yash?"

"Just want to recreate a scene of Chennai express ! Where Hero picks up Heroine and climb the stairs of the temple"

"So filmy"

I grin and start climbing the stairs. As soon as we reach the top I place her down and we get in after playing the bell.

We got in the temple and join our hands in front of god and Pray.

God keep my family blessed and make Kripa only my wife but in next life don't give her any pain, let her be happy she have been through a lot in this life. I want same parents also Haan and A good future for my sister and a life partner as well.

Once we were done praying. We sat in the temple for a while and then out to see a waterfall.

The state is so beautiful and green as well. I mean the vibrant views and different language which me and Kripa are trying to understand since we are here. The food is also very delicious.

India is beautiful ❤️

We reach the waterfall place. I click some pictures to show at home and even of Kripa and Mine.

We dip our legs in the water and enjoy the view sitting on a rock.

"Kripa"

"Haan"

"Nenu ninnu premisthunnanu"

She frown "what?"

I smile "Nenu ninnu premisthunnanu"

I move my face closer to hers and speak in a low voice looking into her eyes and Repeat my words.

"I love you?" She ask

A grin broke over my lips "Yes you Love me"

We kiss each other. In the cold yet beautiful place. With the sound of waterfall, it's romantic now for us.

•••••••••••••

We are back home and just now we gave all the things we brought for everyone. My in laws are also home today and We brought many things for them as well

Kripa called them to meet and today they will stay here only that to after insisting a lot.

Kripa talked a lot with her Brother, Bhabhi, parents and told them all what happened and the place which she loved the most that is the Temple.

I make tea and snacks for everyone and serve it as well. Kripa's mother told Kripa to help but I denied and even Maa.

Mom said that Kripa is lucky to have so loving in laws.

"Mm the Tea is very nice Yash, Teach Kripa also" said Aman Bhai

I laugh and Kripa hit him "Bhaiya"

"Sorry I meant Kripa's Bhabhi"

"What did you say?" Sanjana Bhabhi glare at him "Nothing. I am sorry"

Everyone laughed.

••••••••••••••••••

All of us are watching Cricket match and just now Kripa entered the kitchen and I also escape from the hall.

It's been so long I have been away from her.

I got in the kitchen and saw her taking out juice from the fridge.

She looks at me and said Nothing.

I stand closer to her.

"Say" She said while taking out glasses from the drawer's.

"I want a Hug"

She looks at me and then start pouring the juice. Once she was done, she holds the tray and give it to me "Serve this to everyone while I am bringing the snacks"

I sneer "How rude"

She laugh "If you will not serve them now then everyone will come here and disturb our moment"

"Which moment?"

She move herself closer to me as if telling a secret "let's serve them snacks so that we have time to kiss at least in our room as We would be sleeping in different rooms today" I grin hearing that

I quickly serve the juice and she brings the snacks.

I was about to go in my room but Dad (Her father) stop me and make me sit with him.

I look at Kripa but Mom has held her hand. She shook her head at me and I sigh.

Looks like I have to wait till tomorrow to Love my Wife.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

I hope you guys liked the Chapter!

Please keep supporting through your votes and comments

Thank you ❤️