Chapter 33

Yash's POV

"Kripa are you ready?" I asked knocking the washroom door

"Just a minute"

"Okay"

I set my hairs and spray my perfume. Black shirt with few buttons open, sleeves it the elbow and black pants. I look so amazing in this.

It will be fun dancing in the club with loud music.

I get a call from Bhawna so I go out in the balcony.

"Hello Yash"

"Haan"

"There is one problem"

"What happened?"

"Kanav had to leave for an emergency operation. So can you please pick me up? I am so sorry I didn't intend to be third wheeling between you and Kripa. Priya and Manvi are already near the club and the traffic can't make them reach me any way soon" She said with an embarrassing tone

"It's Okay Bhawna, we don't have any problem. We will be fine having you with us"

"Thank you Yash, by when will you guys come?"

"When Kripa will get ready"

"Okay, I will wait"

I cut the call and I call Gaurav "Hello Gaurav"

"Bol"(say)"

"Listen, I have sent you one file, just go through it once and let me know if there is any problem"

"What is it about"

I started explaining him and turn around when I heel voice.

I look inside the room and Kripa's back is facing me. She is looking so sexy from back then how she must be looking from front.

"By when should I send it to you he asked"

"Sent me today itself as it.." My words stuck in my mouth.

I gulp.

She just turned around, flipping her hairs to one side. Her lips are shining over a red lipstick, her eyes are filled with liner and Kajal, Hoops in ears. Her out fit...Man she is fire in the black crop top with full sleeves, black short skirt and long boots till her knees. Her abs are lightly visible through the gap between her crop top and skirt.

"As it is? What yash?"

"Hot !" I whisper

"What?"

"Gorgeous"

"Aye pagal ho gaya hai kya? (Aye have you gone made?)"

"Yes" I whisper

My eyes are wide open and my mouth as well.

"Yash!"

"Chup kar kutte (Keep quiet Kutte)"

"Pagal ho gaya hai tu, thik hoke call karna Bye (You have gone mad, call me when you are alright, bye)" He cuts the call

Kripa is looking at herself in the mirror and applying a bit more of her lip gloss.

Hormones, be sane today.

I enter the room and her eyes stop in me. I gulp. Her eyes travels from my head to toe and now I am feeling conscious. I should be looking good in her eyes.

"Umm" I clear my throat "aaa" I scratch my head "aa..mm ee..."

What am I doing? I blink my eyes and she gives me concern look.