Chapter 55

Double update of the Day !

Kripa's PoV

I am so nervous right now. Why that place ? Why not another?

I hope I don't get panic. I am past it but still...that place changed everything in my life.

Everyone step down and Yash hold my hand.

"I will drop Kripa till room where all other participants are"

Everyone nods and go to sit on their places to watch my race after hugging me.

All my Friends will be also here along with my family. To Encourage me.

I hold his hand tightly and bite my lower lip in nervousness.

I look at the skating track and My heartbeat becomes abnormal.

We stop a few steps away from the room and Yash hold my shoulder "Nervous?"

I nod

"Stressed?"

I nod in positive

"Thinking about Past?"

I don't nod this time.

He sigh "No problem. I know this place has a history but Kripa...maybe it ended here, so Start from here. A new memory a good one. This is about your future, your past can ruin it if you will think about it. You have been preparing for this day and now it's time to shine out bright and skate for your goal. To make us, to make India Proud of you"

His words are giving me strength.

"You can do this okay. I believe you can" He kiss my forehead and I hug him.

"All the best my tigress. You are the best, prove it everyone"

I smile moving back "I won't disappoint you or anyone"

He smiles and Kiss my forehead again "Go for it. It's you, yourself now with everyone's Love"

I nod and he leaves.

I take a deep breath. You can do it Kripa.

After the photo session we got our position's. I look at my family they are Waving at me and showing thumbs up.

I set my position and Look at Yash and he blows a kiss after a thumbs up.

I smile...I an do This !

"Ready?"

"Set" We take our positions

A whistle and we all start skating.

At first I skate in low speed to save my energy but the way others are skating is scaring me.

No Kripa, focus, focus on yourself.

I am behind everyone. We have to complete 7 laps to win.

I skate and skate and have completed 3 laps and now I need to increase my speed. And in no time I am on third position with 5 laps completed.

The other two have a very good speed, now it's time to go on a real speed mode Kripa. I tilt my body and move my legs faster and faster completing the 6th Lap and on second position.

Last lap and my future will be decided. I skate faster and reach the one just beside me who is on first. She moves further me and I skate more fast getting a bit far from her.

As we are reaching the finish line, I lick my lips, Tension increasing, me and the other girl in the same level.

Kripa. You have to Win !