Chapter 27

Please Vote and Comment ❤️

Yash's POV

I am teaching some dance steps to Kripa and she is trying to match them. I really like it when she tries to copy me, she looks so cute.

Putting on a dance banger, I try to impress her my great moves and she gets awestruck as well "wow"

After dancing we decide to get ready when her eyes fall on my hoody "Yash, this hoody is so nice"

"You liked it?"

"Alot"

I smile "you can wear it"

She looks at me and then at the hoody "No..it's fine"

I was about to say when she asked "Are you sure?"

I grin "Yes I am sure Kripa, I will wear something else"

"Thank you Yash" She grabs my hoody like a kid and rush in the Washroom. I shook my head and go to open the cupboard when I see her Bra on the floor. I look up and then back at it. Should I give it to her now? Will she come out now ?

I bite my lower lip and scratch my head. I take out my clothes and wait for her to call me and ask for her bra.

After 15 minutes or so she came out of the washroom wearing her clothes and I get confused. Did she had one extra pair with her. But she is looking so good in my Hoody.

Her hairs are wet and her fragrance. You know I always get a bit dizzy when her after bath smell hits my nostrils, I feel like moving close to her.

She looks around the room and I ask "You finished bathing"

"Umm Yes"

I get up to go and bath when she bends down and pick up her bra "Wait, I need to use the washroom" she move her hands back and I just nod looking away.

She gets in the washroom and came back after 5 minutes.

I also quickly shower and she is applying lip balm on her lips. I stand behind her and apply my cream in face and we made eye contact.

After breakfast we go to Sant' Angelo Bridge. It's so magnificent and Beautiful.

"Kripa isn't it beautiful?"

"It is"

"Come on I will click your picture" I said taking out my phone

"No Yash, Not my picture"

"Kripa I won't listen to you, Maa will kill me if I will not click your any pictures"

"Yash But"

"Kripa There"

She scrunch her nose and I click her picture "Kripa smile"

She smiles awkwardly.

"Kripa natural Smile"

"I don't know Yash. I don't like my pictures getting clicked" She looks at her side folding her arms.

I call out her Name "Kripa"

She looks at me and I say "Have a Kripa (Pity) on me and You will Have Yash (Victory)"

She frowns and then smiles. I click her photo.

"That was so Bad Yash" She said giggling and I click more photo.

"Atleast you are smiling"

Then She clicks my photographs.

"Let me tell someone to click our photo" I said and looked around.

I stopped a couple and asked them if they can click our photo.