Chapter 28

Yash's POV

Today it will be the last day in Italy and tomorrow we will go back to India. So Today before going to the fest we will be going to a place where we make wishes that is Trevi Fountain.

I am ready and am Just waiting for Kripa. Just then the door was open and My breath stuck.

She is wearing a Fitted turtle neck top tucked in a long skirt which is above her ankle. She is looking different but so beautiful!

Have a hold on yourself Yash. I try to look away from her but I can't. She blow dry her hairs and wear earrings for the first time and is even applying lipstick but she used to have lip balm only.

She turned around at me and I am just admiring her.

"I felt like dressing up this way as it is our last day here" She explained and I just nod "As you wish"

"Aa Do I look over?"

I chuckle "If You call this over then it is the best"

She smile "I do Look fine that means"

"Of course you look Fine. Fantastic, Irresistible, Nice And Elegant"

She cheeks gain red colour and she doesn't look at me. Now she looks Gorgeous.

We go to the trevi fountain, I hold her hand and walk inside and the scene is like....many couples are kissing near the fountain. I look at Kripa and she has neutral face expressions.

I saw one person and asked him about the fountain.

He said "You have to throw the coin from your right hand through your left shoulder with your back at the fountain. One coin means you will return to rome, two coin means you will find love here and third coin you will marry your love, it's mostly these are wishes people make but if you try your luck you can make other wishes which are possible that they can be fulfilled but don't tell your wish or else they won't get true. Plus the money in the water is collected later and given to charity" he smiles at the end

"Thank you so much" I shook hands with him and I ask Kripa "Would You like to make a wish?"

"I don't know if I should believe in this or not"

"See We can't wish for getting married again" I Laugh "But I think we should if we have come here"

"Okay"

I give her one coin and stand near the fountain. We close our eyes and make a wish before tossing it.

My wish is that take all the worried of Kripa and she be happy and we have a beautiful future together.

I toss the coin and even she did.

After that we looked at the area nicely and then we walk to the Festival or a kind of celebration that was happening.

The City is decorated there very nicely and everyone is dressed up uniquely.

"Kripa" I shout suddenly and she moves back a bit.

"Sorry but see there is a dance game going on over there" I point out "Let's go" I hold her hand and rush towards there.

"Yash slow I am wearing boot heels"

I slowly down but there is announcement "One more participant then we will stop accepting others"

"Shit, Kripa only one more participant"

"We will be there Yash"

"No" I stop and then I look at her "For Dance. I am sorry" I hold her in bridal style and run to the place.