Chapter 3

Yash's POV

"So this weekend again a girl?" Asked Shrey as I am at his house along with Rahul.

Manvi has gone to her house for few days as Aunty is not well.

"Don't make it sound cheap Shrey" I said

"I didn't mean that way man"

I drink beer and eat chips

"Yeah I know and this weekend I have to select the girl"

Rahul then said "now you are making it sound cheap"

Shrey and Rahul gave high Five to each other laughing.

I roll my eyes "Stop laughing both of you. Mom gave me three photographs and I will meet all three of them but they want to know whom we will see first. Do you guys get that?"

"Yes sir" they said together

"But Yash seriously, you going for arrange marriage, I thought you will do love marriage" Said Rahul

"Naa, I never wanted to go for commitment because no girl around me gave me vibe that they will always be with me forever. One Surely liked me but I didn't had feelings so, couldn't play with her feelings" I drink

"Hmm good but" Shrey laughs "Why didn't you marry before us? Didn't you get jealous by watching your friends married and spending nights with their wife and not talking to you?"

He laughed more and I throw a pillow on his face "even before marriage you were love sick. Dumb ass and let me call Manvi and tell her that you are drinking behind her back"

"Hey Wait wait wait my friend, I am joking. Relax"

"Don't mess with me right now" I threaten him.

"As you say sir but don't call Manvi"

I smirk feeling victorious.

"Shrey let him get married even we will threaten him like that" Rahul said eating Namkeen

"I would not hide it from my wife" I said confidently

"You marry first beta, then for sure you won't hide it" said Shrey this time

"Will see"

"Hey Bhagwan, His Wife should be so strict with him, Please" Prayed Shrey and Rahul laughed.

"Just like Rahul is Scared of Priya even Yash should be scared of his going to be wife"

Rahul stopped laughing and I began.

Rahul punch him "kutte, you are the one who is most scared of his wife. If Manvi says Shrey I am leaving you run behind her immediately"

"Oh and what about you? When Priya says Rahul I will not talk to you, you immediately start saying sorry baby sorry"

They both start fighting and I stop them "shut up both of you ! You are not scared of them, you love them it's just because of that"

They both relax.

"You guys want to see the photographs?" I asked

"What will we do by looking? We will directly see our Bhabhi" Rahul said snatching Chips from Shrey.

"Yeah right"

I each Momos "Do you guys think anyone would like
Me?"

Shrey said After sipping his drink "No, I don't think so"

This annoying man. I throw water on him but he place pillow immediately over his face.

Rahul laughs aloud.