Chapter 23

Sorry I know I am updating the story after so long but as my college have started and I am preparing for exams. I couldn't write this story and so slow updates.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Kripa's POV

We are in the airport and just checked in. Sitting in the waiting room me and Yash are just looking around.

"Are you travelling abroad for the first time?" He asked

"Yeah and even it's my first time here. It's gonna be a new experience"

He smiled at me.

"You know I have planned everything, were we will go and what we will do" He started speaking and I listened to him.

"You know na, when we first met how "Planned" everything and we didn't go that way?"

He chuckled "well that was....out of excitement and nervousness as well"

"you didnt had to be nervousness with me"

"and what about excited?"

this made me look at his cute questioning face.

"you can" We both smiled and it was announced to board the aeroplane.

We got in the plane and our seat was shared with an old uncle. Yash let me sit at the window seat. As the plane started to tale off he gave me chewing gum to chew and I closed my eyes tightly holding my seat as the plane went high in the air.

I open my eyes after a tap on my shoulder. I look at Yash and through his eyes he tell me to look at the window and when I turn my head I saw heaven of clouds.

I never knew that I would find it this much beautiful! It's amazing.

"How is it?" Yash asked and without looking at him I said "Beautiful"

I can feel him smiling .

"Hi Uncle, You are from Delhi ?" Yash asked the old uncle

"I just work here but I am from Gujrat"

"Aree Uncle, I have a friend from there. I love Khakra Jalebi and Dhokla. Undiyo Bhaisahab Uncle you are from a very beautiful State"

Uncle grinned brightly at him "Thank you. You are from here?"

"Ji Uncle, Wish I could Have been born in your state"

He chuckled and looked at me and then at Yash "You both have recently Married?"

Yash and I look at each other.

Yash smiled at him "Ji Uncle"

"Then Spend your honeymoon and make good memories together then life gets hectic and even in that hectic time spare some moment for each other"

Yash nods and I say nothing.

"Umm Uncle why are you going Italy?"

"My friend is Marrying. Bloody Bastard"

"Why Bastard?"

"Had story but in short, He is marrying my ex wife!"

My mouth was wide open and so was Yash.

"Yeah I know it's shocking. That's why said spare time for each other"

"Sorry Uncle"

"It's okay. We are in good terms now, is what my friend thinks but only if he knew I wanted to travel to a foreign country and eat food ! Actually he gave money for this flight!" He winked and we both are shocked