Chapter 39

Double update of the Day !

Yash's POV

I am going to her house instead in the middle of the work as now I can't wait.

I drive my car and park it. I run the bell and Mummy opened the door.

"Aree Yash"

I touch her feets for blessing.

"Stay happy"

"How are you?" I ask her and she took me to the room where Papa is sitting.

I touch his feet and he is equally surprised as Mummy.

"What happened Beta you came all of a sudden? Is everything is okay?" He asked

"Yes Everything is fine" I smile

"I will bring tea" Said mummy

"Wait, Mummy no need for Tea or anything. Sit with us"

"It is, I will be back in some time" She runs her hand on my hairs and gives a sweet smile before departing to the kitchen.

I ask about his days and everything waiting for mummy to join as well. I need both mummy and Papa to be there when I talk about Kripa as she might share her different feelings to both of them.

She came back and we sip our tea and I start the actual conversation for which I am here.

"Mummy Papa, I want to talk about something"

"Say Beta" Said Mummy

I take a deep breath "It's about Kripa. I want to know about her sports"

"Her sports?" Said Papa

"Ji. Her Favourite Sports is Roller skating right? Then why did she stopped skating?"

Mummy and Papa look at each other before answering me.

"We asked her the same and even tried to know the matter but she never told us anything" Said Mummy

Papa then spoke after her "It was a concern for us as well. My Kripa Liked skating since 5th standard when it was introduced. Her best friend Pia also started skating with her. They used to go school by skating only...But after college it they stopped talking and Kripa dumped her skates and even her dream to built a future in skating"

I place the cup on the table "Why did they stop talking? And when exactly did they stop?"

I look at both of them impatiently.

And Mummy Answered "They were going to have a skating tournament. We couldn't go as Govind (Kripa's Father) was not well nor Aman or Pranali...but then we got the news that she didn't do skating. We were going to watch her on TV but Non of them, Kripa and Pia, showed up that day and they were disqualified"

I frown, they didn't skate?

Papa Added "When Kripa came back she was in a miserable condition. She didn't talk to anyone, she used to stay alone, talked very less. We trued to ask her and call at Pia's house but no one picked up our call. We even sent Aman to her house but there was no answer. We tried to ask Ajay her best friend again, even he didn't say anything. They stopped coming home as well. Then Kripa asked as not to talk about them nor about the day so we never do"

"Yes but everytime in the middle if we have tried, she used to cry and never told the reason. She just asked us to just let her be and she will be fine. Our Kripa lost her Charm from that day onwards and switched to a profession she never wanted to be in...but we supported her in everything just to see her normal again...She might look fine but yet I feel my daughter is carrying some pain with her. Not telling anyone, as if she is scared" Said Mummy wiping her tears.