Moondae and Cheongryeo ?? | TeStar and VTIC

"Mundaemundae"

"What?"

It was early in the morning and yet the tallest member of the Testa never fail to bother Moondae.

"I want to ask something"

"..."

He didn't answer. Waiting for the guy to give his question since he knew that he would bother him again some other time if not now.

"Well, now that I think about it... never mind"

Glaring at Keun Sejin, Park Moondae's Tibetan Fox can be easily seen forming on his face. That made Keun Sejin scratch his cheeks.

"Well, it is because I think you would think it is nonsense"

Even without Park Moondae telling him, he knew that the man in front of him is probably thinking 'You always say nonsense so why bother now?'

"What is it?" Moondae put down his phone and asked.

Bae Sejin, who just get out of his room open the refrigerator to get some water. Not minding the two and just nod his head as greeting.

"About... VTIC Sunbae..."

And there, the frown in Moondae's face turns worst. As if just hearing about the VTIC could make his day bad.

"..."

"You are close with Cheongryeo Sunbae, right?"

"No"

He replied as quick as light. But everyone can tell that it is impossible since the two seems to be close to each other.

"I just heard a rumor and I want to know if it is true"

"...?"

"Are you dating the leader of the VTIC?"

Splash

Bae Sejin who is drinking water, spit out some of it in surprise

"Cough cough!!"

Almost chocking himself, the two guys talking continued their conversation. But with Keun Sejin's worried face, Park Moondae looks disgusted.

'He not asked if I am dating a girl but a guy. And on top of that, Cheongryeo? That bastard who got reset syndrome?! Why would I date someone who can smash my head with hammer at any time?!'

Even if Keun Sejin can't hear Park Moondae's thoughts, he can tell it just by looking.

"I told you it is just nonsense"

He awkwardly chuckle as he tried to lighten the situation.

But that memory is still an embarrassment for the big guy. For every single time VTIC would be mentioned, Bae Sejin will always avoid his gaze.

'I shouldn't have said such nonsense...'

***

Meanwhile

"What do you think? Judan?"

Judan, a member of VTIC, still can't believe in what he heard from his sunbae, a T-Holic member, Ha Jin-tae.

"Please, don't say that to Jaehyun"

"What? So Cheongryeo and-"

"Stop"

The rest of the V-TIC's, Cheongryeo, Shin-oh, and Chaeyul arrived. Ha Jin-tae just laugh as he watch Judan be in such conflict.

Jaehyun just look at them not being bothered about what they might be talking about. Then he remembered not sending a picture of Kongi to his junior.

Judan and Ha Jin-tae just look at each other, quarrelling in their minds.

-Moondae and Cheongryeo ?? | TeStar and VTIC