Moondae, You Have A Baby?!: Chapter 15- Jaehyun not Jaehyoung's POV [Last]

"Kongi..."

Smiling, the leader of VTIC, a popular boy group that have millions of fan base is now having a morning walk together with his dog.

But for some reason...

"... weird"

He mumbles as he feel like there is something weird with his body.

Going to their accommodation, he calculates it and thinks that he have not much time till he go home...

'Hubae...'

Just like he thought, TeStar's accommodation is much closer than theirs.

'I'll just stop by for a bit'

But as he push himself to walk, he can't help but feel weirder. As if something will happen anytime soon. And...

Poof.

His mind went blank.

'What is this place? Kongi?!'

No one was there. As if he was staying in an unfamiliar place...

There he saw it, the very first place he would see everytime he regress. But... the surroundings seems to be just a replication. It is not... real.

'I didn't regress again, did I?'

Thinking about it, before the system could even be passed to him, he already went back to pass for so many times. What was the reason for that? He doesn't know.

'Help' appeared when he was in his 100th restart. It was that time when Moondae becomes a system itself.

World truly is filled with wonders.

Even this situation he is at, he can't help but ask how and why did it all start.

"Woof"

As if he was going crazy, he heard Kongi's bark. Somehow, it made him feel at ease. He smiled as he hear it. But... he can't see it.

It's been like that. He can't even tell the time in this place. He doesn't feel any fatigue nor hunger. As if every time he would have a good feeling. Like he just eat something or drink something...

'It was weird...'

But it is weirder that he didn't feel any discomfort.

Exploring the place, his hand touched something. or heard... something.

'Piano?'

Realizing that music, he tap the place where that sound came from.

Sounds was heard as well as Kongi's bark.

'Kongi?'

Be can't help but feel happy. How he misses his dog so much. His dear family...

And before he realized it, he was already doing it again and again, just to hear Kongi's woof.

He is surviving the place more than he thought he would.

''But how would I get out of here?'

He wonders but finds no answer.

And things continued to be like that. Some unusual things would happen but for Jaehyun, it is not that bad if he would think of it. Somehow, he is enjoying it. Even the sound of water splashing when he bump certain part of that place.

It was just like that piano thing.

"Kongi!"

He shouted and every time he called Kongi, he would hear him bark. It... it made him feel safe. As if he could tell that he is not alone.