Moondae, You Have A Baby?!: Chapter 5 - Jaehyoung or Cheongryeyoung??

"Mundaemundae, don't be mad at me..."

Even if the big guy says so, Moondae is still mad at him. Why? You ask? Well...

He just seen the pictures that the very said guy took a while ago.

'Moondaeddy... what the...'

Moondae is now cooking for dinner. Sadly Cheongwoo was called by his parents. It was thanks to Keunse arriving that Cheongwoo was assured to leave the accommodation.

"Clean that properly"

Moondae ordered as Keun Sejin was now cleaning the newly arrived stuff for the little Jaehyun.

"What do we call him by the way?"

"What?"

"I mean, that guy... who is now a kid... it is weird to call him Cheongryeo or VTIC's leader if he is in that state, isn't it?"

Frowning, Moondae can't get what that guy was fighting for.

"How about Jaehyoung? His name is Jaehyun, right? Shin Jaehyoung, since he is small"

Moondae just keeps quiet and lets that guy talk to himself.

"Or how about, Cheongryeyoung?"

Now, Moondae looks at him with a Tibetan fox.

Keun Sejin just giggled and finished the bottles he was cleaning.

"Well, you should ask for babysitter payment once he gets back to his original form, don't you think so? Mundaemundae?"

Now, will all that Keun Sejin said, that one sounds tempting.

'I should consider that...'

"Hey! Careful!" Ryu Gunwoo shouted. Yes, it was Bigmoon/Keundal.

"What happened?"

Bigmoon/Keundal is breathing so fast as he blocks baby Jaehyun that was standing on the couch.

"He... he won't let me carry him, hyung~" blinking his eyes, Keun Sejin can't help but feel bad for that big guy. He... looks so tired.

"Bigmoon/Keundal... he is just a kid..."

Having a teary eyes, and yes, with the body of Ryu Gunwoo, Bigmoon/Keundal looks like he was sent to hell.

"Hyung~"

Jaehyun walks on the other side avoiding Bigmoon/Keundal but that just made the guy in front of him jump to brock him from falling.

Keun Sejin walks to help Bigmoon/Keundal but...

"...?!"
"Careful!"

Baby Jeehyun runs so fast as he avoids the two big guy.

"Oh shi-" Sejin tried his best not to curse but...

"You..."

Even as a kid, he still doesn't like VTIC's leader one bit.

"Kon~"

Jaehyun jumps but luckily, Moondae was there to catch him.

Having a large sofa seems to be a bad idea for a house with kids.

"...?!"

Moondae was surprised. Not because he caught baby Jaehyun but because... it was the first time he heard baby Jaehyun speak.

'Kon? Kongi?'

"Woof!"

As if realizing he was called, Kongi stands up from himself lying down on the ground.

"Kon..."

Baby Jaehyun's hands are trying to reach Kongi.

Moondae put baby Jaehyun down who immediately rushed to hug the dog.

"I think... he just wants to play with kongi..."

Keun Sejin and Bigmoon/Keundal look at each other and now look at the now small leader of VTIC's.

'So... it was that...'