Please Don't Forget Me: If Lee 'Keun' Sejin Is Gone

Waking up, the first thing he would always do is greet anyone he meets. That is how friendly and chatty Lee Sejin of TeStar is. But this morning is not like any ordinary one.

Why is it not?

"Guys? Are you pranking me or something?" the big guy asked with a chuckle on his face.

Indeed, he is worried. He knows that his group won't do this just for nothing.

"Is there a camera somewhere? Where is it? It is not time for them to install it today though..."

Being cheerful as he look around finding some clue as to why no one can hear him nor see him, Sejin failed to see any device hidden. Sitting beside moondae who was currently sitting at the sofa, bae sejin head back to his room while ahyeon is eating together with raebin and eugene. Cheongwo is not there since he is taking a bath.

"Mundaemundae... can you not hear me?"

He mumbled with a somewhat sorrowful voice. Not that he was acting to make the TeStar's main vocalist pity him but as he chuckle feeling defeated, he can't help but have the smile he was faking disappear.

Holding his face, he knew that there is nothing he can do. What the reason is, he is not sure. Maybe he is dead? Maybe it was the system? Or maybe they are just pranking him? he doesn't really know.

"If this is all a prank, you guys are going to far..."

He mumbled chuckling again.

"You got me, so... please... can you all go back to normal?"

But no one answered.

"Hey guys..." raebin mumbled looking at his way.

"Raebin?"

"Mundae hyung, the show we filmed last time will be aired today, right?"

He thought that it was him raebin was looking at but it turns out, it was the guy beside him.

"Now that you mention, shall we all watch it together?"

"Yeah! I'll make popcorn!"

"Sure, let's watch it hyung"

"I wonder if it would turn out well..."

They reassure ahyeon that it would be just fine... they did their best after all.

The tv show started. The only thing that sejin could do is watch beside them. For some reason, no one seems to be able to touch him. As if some sort of magic is covering him. not letting others bump into him.

[Host: And now let us welcome! Our beloved TeStar! We all know them but please introduce yourselves]

[TeStar Ryu Cheongwo: Hello everyone, I am ryu cheongwo]

[Host: Oh our multi talented leader! I wonder what things you can't do? I am so amazed]

[Testar ryu cheongwo: Thank you...]

"The host back then surely is energetic" bae sejin mumbled as he can't help but be worried about his turn.

[Host: Alright, please let's calm down this is just the first part. Next is...]

[Testar Bae Sejin: I am bae Sejin]

[Host: I am a fan! Oh my, you might all know who my bias is. I love them all but I just can't believe that an actor and not just an actor but the billion dollar child actor can be an idol! Okay, let us all proceed before my heart burst~]

[Testar Park Moondae: Hello I am park moondae]

[Host: The heavenly, enchanting, and out of the world main vocalist of the group!! Park moondae!]