Kong's Mom and Dad

It was a wonderful day for the retriever dog whose fur is yellow.

"Kongi"

Called by his name, the dog wags its tail as he bites the handle of his leash.

Early in the morning, even when the path is filled with fog, Jaehyun always finds time to walk his Kongi. His family, the dog he brought in from an animal rescue shelter. It was a suggestion of Park Moondae for him to adopt a dog. And indeed, he never regrets that decision.'

With a smile on his face, the retriever mix and V-TIC'S leader as well as the main dancer start their daily routine.

'Walking outside'

It was a quiet compound and because of the fog, it would be hard for the paparazzi to spy. Meaning, they are safe from those annoying guys.

"Woof!"

Wagging his tail, Kongi hastened his pace. As if chasing something, no... it would be better to say that it is someone.

'Mom!'

The familiar scent filled his nose. Indeed, it is the human he adores. The one who for some reason, changes his face. But that kind of thing is something that doesn't bother Kongi. For he knew exactly what that human smell's like. Even if he is the guy with bright hair and idol-like face or a guy whose just wearing a hat and glasses, he can tell it right away.

"Hoobae, it is good to see you are doing fine"

A grin escaped Cheongryeo's lips as he talked with the TeSTAR's main vocalist.

"Hello sunbae"

He greeted and soon bent his knee to face the dog who is already rubbing his nose to Moondae's legs.

"Kongi..."

Moondae greeted with a small smile. Contrary to how he treated Jaehyun.

Playing with its paws, Moondae is glad to see the dog. Yes, indeed, the dog and not Cheongryeo.

"Woof!"

"Kongi is always happy whenever he sees you"

Jaehyun mumbled as he can see how happy his dog was. He can tell how Kongi is fond of Moondae. Maybe it was because of Moondae visiting Kongi from time to time when he was still in the army or maybe because he was nice to him, either way, one can tell how Kongi likes Moondae so much.

"Did he grow?"

Park Moondae asked as he notice a small changes. Jaehyun chuckled.

"How can you tell? I am always with him but I didn't notice it. But yes, he grew inch tall. Just one more and he is already on his peak height"

Saying so proudly like a dad boasting to his son, Park Moondae noticed it but didn't say a word. For he knew that it was much better than him trying to convince him to kill himself so they can both go back the past and reset.

Standing up after he patted the dog one last time, Kongi followed Moondae's hands whimpering. He does not want him to go.

"Let's play next time, Kongi. I will introduce you to munggae when he visit here"

"Woof!"

As if understanding what he said, the yellow dog barked.

Cheongryeo just look at Moondae with surprise.

"What?"

There was a small frown on his face, that made Cheongryeo chuckle.

"Nothing"

But that just made Moondae frown more.

'This bastard is making fun of me'

"Woof!"

And so Kong's wonderful day proceeds.

But it is not just a wonderful day for Kongi. Ha Jintae was on his way to pick Jung Woodan for he knew Judan wouldn't come unless he dragged him out. It was so early that is why he was a bit sleepy, but the moment his gaze landed on the two guys talking with Kongi, a smirk crept on his face.

He quickly sent the photo to Judan. It was foggy but the figures can be seen.

"Told you those two are close" he grinned.