Who Will Cook?!! - Seon Ahyeon Birthday Special

"M-me?"

Nodding his head, Cha Eugene giggles.

"Knitwear even in this midsummer, it is surely Ahyeon hyung!"

TeStar members are guessing who is the owner of the clothes they present on the screen. Sun Ahyeon can't help but blush in embarrassment when he realizes that he indeed likes to wear knitted clothes even if it is summer.

It was easy to guess who is whose since none of them really have the same taste when it comes to fashion. TeStar is a group of seven different shining stars, but when they are together, it was a whole big great combo.

"Thank you for watching~ See you loviewers~"

The first shoot for the clothes advertisement ended in peace. Now, they are about to start the vlog that they planned.

"We will all be doing the house chores, right?"

Nodding their head in agreement with Bae Sejin's words, they saw the hamster lawyer look at the guy who once share the same name as him.

"Sha~"

The big guy giggles as he shows them a fish bowl having a folder of papers.

"What is that?"

"We will choose one folder paper and what was written inside will be the thing we will do"

There are seven of them so there should be seven house chores they need to do.

1. Cooking for dinner

2. Cleaning the living room

3. Cleaning the bathroom

4. Cleaning the yard/outside

5. Cleaning the kitchen

6. Buying groceries

7. Washing the dishes

That was the list of what was written on the folded paper.

"Okay, who will pick first?"

And this time, Baese showed his hands holding seven dice.

"The one with the highest can pick first and the one with the lowest will wear anything that the highest would choose"

"He can't remove it even when doing the chores!"

The two giggled, they surely were no longer awkward with each other. And with that, the seven guys form a circle on the kitchen table. Each holding the dice in their hands.

"One, two, three~ go!"

Tak tak tak

The sound of the dice hits the table. And soon, it shows the number they got.

"I got five!" Eugene shouted in happiness but he heard Bae Sejin fake a cough.

"Ehh?! Six!! You cheated!"

Eugene shouted and pouted, Raebin looked at his dice that showed the number two. But when they realize that Moondae is not speaking, they look at his dice and see one circle.

"Mundaemundae got one!"

Is it because he is the number one in Ajussa?

In the end, after a small tease, Moondae is wearing a headband with a corgi ear. It is not that bad when Moondae thinks about it. Ah, the props were found in the box full of different stuff.

"Oh, I'll be cleaning the living room"

The eldest guy smiles as he thinks that it is not bad.

1. Cooking for dinner