Moondae, You Have A Baby?!: Chapter 6- Where Did You Go?!

A day has passed by since the Leader of VTIC's turns back to two years old.

"Sorry, Hyung but... I really have to go"

Bigmoon/Keundal apologized as he needed to go back to his work. Even if TeStar finished its activities, the one he handles still has ongoing projects he needs to attend to.

"It's fine, I will be here so no need to worry" Keun Sejin smiles so big but somehow, Moondae seemed to not believe in what he just heard.

"Hyung, just call me if you need something I can help you with"

"Focus on your job. I can handle this"

Moondae said with a small smile.

But deep inside, he truly wonders. 'I think I can handle this somehow'

They head inside but as soon as they do so, they can't find the little Jaehyun.

"...?!"

"Mundaemundae, he is not here"

"He is not here either..."

Looking around with a worried face, Moondae think deeply.

"Kongi?"

And just as they realized that even Kongi is not around, 'He should be with Kongi then'

"Did he go outside?"

Gulping, Keun Sejin blinks a few times.

'This is bad... this is really bad...'

"Let's check inside the house again. He is small so maybe we just didn't find him properly"

Keun Sejin added as he saw the troubled face on Moondae. He is a guy who thinks he can hide his emotions properly but in reality, it wasn't the case. It was just like the last time... Sejin can tell.

"Jaehyoung! Are you here? Show up to sejinnie, okay?"

Reciting that chant, Sejin check all the rooms. Even opened the cabinet but...

No baby Jaehyun can be found.

'If cheongryeo is a baby... he would make no much noise. It would be hard to find where he might be... but what place can he stay at without getting bored? A place full of interesting stuffs...'

Just when he thought about it, he headed to the room of the youngest of TeStar members.

'Is he here??!'

And just as he thought, hiding behind the bed where view from the door can't be seen, he saw the baby Jaehyun tapping the keyboard of the piano. It was off so no sound can be heard...

Tap, tap, bam.

Kongi is also there with him, it seems like they didn't see them because they were almost under the bed.

"You..."

It was a mixture of relief and annoyance. But above all... Moondae was glad that little Jaehyun was not hurt.

'of course, babies like to explore things...'

Even if he might be a baby, he still is a kid who wants to try things he likes. And who would have thought that even as a baby, Cheongryeo is still Cheongryeo? As expected in the reincarnation of an idol. He truly is born to be an idol.

"I will open it"

Jaehyun, that little kid tries to block Moondae's hand from getting the portable keyboard. But as soon as he heard a sound coming out of that instrument, he stopped.

"Here..."

Laying it on the ground, Jaehyun crawl heading to the piano.

Dun. Dun... dun...

Watching the small kid playing with the piano, he creates a sound not so pleasant for the ears but...

Baby Jaehyun giggles.

"...?!"

"Woof!"

Kongi also put his paw to push some tiles.

Jaehyun giggles once again.

Moondae watched the little Jaehyun play with the piano.

He did not realize how he too let out a small chuckle while watching.

"Mundaemundae?"

Keun Sejin let out a big sigh as he saw that Moondae finally found the lost kiddo.

"So you are here... hah... and he is playing with Raebin's piano..."

Keun Sejin chuckled in relief.

Kongi put both his paws and creates a loud sound.

Jaehyun giggles once more.