Moondae's Apple - Cheongwoo Hyung is so Strong!

"Hyung! Cheongwoo hyung!"

"What is it Raebin?"

It was early in the morning yet the two youngest of the TeSTAR were already full of energy. They came running to meet their leader.

"Raebin said it is impossible to crush an apple with your hands!"

"That is truly impossible! No one can do that!"

"No! Bears can crush it!"

"Bears are not human, Eugene idiot!"

"Hyung!"

Slightly smiling, Cheongwoo tried to calm down the two.

"Well, you can crush an apple with your hands"

"...?!"

"I told you RAP-IN!"

"But!"

Standing up, their eyes followed Ryu Cheongwoo who heads to the fridge. He gets an apple and throws it back and forth from his left hand to his right one.

"Hyung, can you do it?" curious, Kim Raebin's eyes sparkle.

"WOW WOW! Hyung show us!" Cha Eugene's remark

Smiling, Ryu Cheongwoo stretched his hands, "I am not sure if I can but I'll try" he mumbled even if he recalled a memory of him being able to do so.

Showing the apple pressed in his one hand, in no time, a loud pop was heard.

The apple, it was crushed. Not with the tool but with just Ry Cheongwoo's one hand!

"Wow amazing! Hyung! That was awesome!"

Cha Eugene gave him a thumbs up. So amazed by what he just witnessed. Beside him was Kim Raebin whose now clapping his hands while still looking at the crushed apple.

"Hyung is so strong..."

The two can't help but admire their leader more.

"I wonder if I can also do it if I go hiking like hyung..."

Wondering about it, Kim Raebin and Cha Eugene had yet another quarrel.

"What are you guys doing?"

Park Moondae who just get out from his room shared with Bae Sejin asked while looking at the crushed apple that Ryu Cheongwoo is holding.

'Apple? Moondae? Oh no...'