The Music I Want To Hear - Cha Eugene and Kim Raebin

Walking along the street, Cha Eugene, a Korean-American who is currently having a vacation in Korea, stopped the moment he heard a wonderful tune.

'What was that?'

He thought to himself as he stood still to listen and track down where that sound came from. The ice cream he was holding was even left for a moment. As if its existence wasn't acknowledged.

"Woah, that sounds so good"

He could not help but praise whoever the reason for that music to exist.

Before he realizes it, his feet are already walking on their own. As if his feet were being pulled by an unknown force. And there he saw, a small stage where a guy is playing piano. With headphones on his ears, he did not even bother with the number of crowds that came hurdling to listen to his music.

Indeed, that music is not something you can hear on any platform for it was his own creation.

Each hit of the keys, the guy with grey orbs looks at the crowd. For some reason, he feel like their eyes met. (Even if it did not)

Humming, the black haired guy started to sing the tune. Some of the people are already holding their camera, not wanting to waste such a beautiful performance.

Soon as he finished humming, he playfully pull the music with his hands.

"Amazing"

Cha Eugene can't deny that fact.

The music ended without him even realizing that time already passed by,

"Thank you for listening!"

He bowed his head and just then did the American boy noticed the rabbit logos that some people are holding.

'Is he famous?'

Touching his lips, Cha Eugene thought to himself

'Well, he is so great. I won't be surprised if he is'

"Wow! Kim Rabbit is so good as always!"

"Of course! He is!"

"But I wonder why didn't he sing today, no rap either..."

"Yup, how sad, but! Even his humm is sooo!!"

"Yup!! Totally agree with yah!"

"He is the best!"

"Gosh... when can I hear this song?!"

'Kim Rabbit? As in... rabbit a bunny?'

Confused on how someone can be called as a rabbit, Cha Eugene decided the moment he saw an opportunity to talk with that very guy.

"Hello!"

"...?!"

"I saw your performance, you are so good! Amazing!"

Confused but at the same time a bit embarrassed for the compliment, he just give a small reply.

"Thank you"

"Ah... I am Cha Eugene by the way"

"...? Oh... hello"

Looking at the hand Cha Eugene is offering, he hesitates if he will accept his handshake.

"...?"

'He doesn't look like a bad guy... but I wonder why he is talking to me'

"I am Kim Raebin..."

He is just someone who greeted him after his performance but for some reason, Cha Eugene is so different from the others whom he met before.

Eugene is bright. He always smiles. He eats tons of food yet he still manages to control his weight. He is annoying at some times. But for some reason, he is not so bad to be around.

Kim Raebin can't help but admit that. Cha Eugene is the complete opposite of him but for some parts, they both share the same interest. Who would have thought that Eugene can sing well? They even create a song and rap together. (Although almost all of it was created by Raebin)

Day by day, the time they met increases. And if someone would ask them.

"Oh, Eugene, you are with someone?"

"I told you I will hang out with my friend, remember?!"

Yes, indeed. They know it well.

'Ah... right. This person is someone I can call as my friend'