My Hubae is a Monster - TeSTAR Moondae and VTIC Cheongryeo

"Jaehyun... come, watch this with us"

It was Chaeyul. He was sitting on the sofa. Together with the rest of the VTIC, they are looking at the big screen in front of them.

"It seems like they also did the Cleopatra challenge..."

Shin-oh murmured in amazement. Indeed, he can't wait to see how it will end up.

They are watching the video uploaded by their Hubaes before. Since they didn't have much time because of their coming back, they weren't able to do that.

But now they are no longer busy because of their vacation, so they decided to hang out before leaving the accommodation. Yup, tomorrow, thy will go back to their families.

Watching the video of TeStar's Cleopatra game, Cheongryeo stands up on the side of Judan. Judan is also there but even when he is watching, he is still holding a book in his hands.

[Hi Cleopatra, the world's best potato chip]

It was a fun game that made each singer sing that phrase till its notes went higher.

They chuckled when Eugene failed. It was fun. Who would think they would include that part...

[Cha Eugene TeStar: Nooooooo!]

It was full of ups and downs. Like a roller coaster, some fail and some get through it.

"Oh, it seems like Moondae is next!" Chaeyul murmured, he surely is enjoying it.

"Do you think he can do it?" Shin-oh asked curiously.

Jaehyun, their leader, didn't answer but just drink the water he is holding even from a while ago. Yup, he was in the kitchen getting water when Chaeyul saw him and called him.

But in his mind, the answer to it, he can tell.

Moondae opens his mouth and recites the phrase. Just his normal face, as if it was nothing for him. It was now on three octaves 'E5'

It was silent for a moment and they just got back their breathing when Moondae said the last word 'chip'

"Woah..."

"Moondae is so great at this"

"Yeah, that's true"

And just like those guys inside the monitor, the rest of the VTIC are amazed by Moondae's voice.

He won first place in the Ajussa. But who would think he can do that??!

But of course, playing this game without thinking that the main vocalist would win is surely rare... They already knew moondae will be the winner but they just can't help but still be amazed.

Only Moondae got the notes. No one can do it so it is the end.

Or so it was supposed to be.

"Wait, I think they will do it again. I mean, Moondae..."

And as Shin-oh points to the screen, indeed the TeStar are discussing about it. Asking Moondae if he can still do it.

Chaeyul giggled as he joined the team that thought Moondae could reach a higher notes than that.

[Park Moondae TeStar: I don't know}

Shaking his head, he sat cross-legged on the carpet. Jaehyun knows Moondae is not the one to give up just like that. After all, he got a shot.

Even the leader of VTIC thinks that Moondae can do it. His judgment for resources are still as good as ever. That is why.

And as they began to wait for Moondae's singing. Indeed, it was remarkable.

"Only dolphin can do it... I think memes about him being a dolphin would surely be seen later..."

Still blinking, Shin-oh and Chaeyul clapped their hands.

"Moondae is so good at this, right Jaehyun?"

And as they looked at the said guy, he smirked.

"He is a monster after all"

He replied.

"TeStar, they improving..."

Judan stated as he closes the book with his two hands.

Chaeyul, with his arm hanging on the back of the sofa, "Yes, they truly are..."

"Yeah, you are right" Shin-oh added.

And as he finishes the glass of water he is drinking, Cheongryeo speaks.

"That just means we should give our best as well"

The three guys smiled as they heard what Jaehyun declared.

"We are not falling back, we too are improving"

Chaeyul gave a big smile to what Jaehyun said.

"Yes! Let's do our best too!"

From a scene in Chapter 583

Note:

So the scene in the chapter was about Moondae's POV. I kinda want to write what VTIC's reaction would be in this scene so, I hope you enjoy it too! Wanna see a meme about Eugene's Nooooo! ahhahahah as well as Moondae's animal persona, from tibetan fox, to puppy, to a dolphin pfft!