Hyung is the Best!

“I don’t want to!”

Cha Eugene shouted as he fought for his life. No, not the life that makes him breathe but the life that the game is giving him.

“Cha Eugene, we have time to spare since it is vacation but you’ve been in that console for hours…” Bae Sejin can’t help but be worried about that guy. That level of playing is not healthy at all.

He is not that addicted to games. He would play a bit and that is all. But ever since this new game explodes, Eugene won’t stop playing it. Even Kim Raebin is nagging him about how he is being a ‘nerdy’ but it won’t make him stop.

“What is happening here?”

“Cheongwoo…”

The TeSTAR leader arrived in the living room. But that is not enough for Eugene to drop the controller of the game he is playing.

“Eugene is being stubborn…”

Baese just shook his head. Not wanting to think about it any further.

“Ah, that game again?”

“Yeah”

“I’ll handle this”

“… okay”

Still not believing if anything would change, the eldest of the group just head back to his room. Tired from using his energy in asking Eugene to stop playing.

The dinner arrived and to Bae Sejin’s surprise, Eugene is smiling and no longer playing that game. He look at Cheongwoo asking what happened. But he just received a small smile.

“Wow, mundaemundae what did you put in here? It is more delicious than before!”

“Yes, delicious! The best!”

“I just experiment a bit”

“Why is it when moondae hyung experiment in food, it becomes a top tier? But when Eugene tried to experiment on his chicken soup for the soul…”

Kim Raebin did not finish his question, as if knowing the answer already.

“RAP-IN! My cooking is better than yours!”

“ …?!”

The noisy table is like the usual. The others also noticed that. Small smile escaped their lips. Indeed, all of them are aware that the noise is just possible if Cha Eugene is present. And the past days, it is not as noisy as today or their ordinary one.

But what did Cheongwoo do for Cha Eugene to be back to his old self?

[Flash back]

“What are they doing?” Seon Ahyeon asked tilting his head.

“Ah, just let them be~ Ahyeon-yah” Keun Sejin smiled as he munch on the ice cream that he just opened. “Want some?”

“Thank you…”

Ahyeon can’t remove his gaze from those two, Eugene cheering Cheongwoo while that very man is holding the control competitively.

“Just like that hyunga! Hit that too! Yes! Wah! The best!

And just a minute passed by, the two clapped their palms giving a high five.

“Wah! Hyung did you see that! It is higher than that guy!”

In the end, Cha Eugene is not addicted in the game but is addicted in getting a higher score than the guy who said mean things to him. Understanding the reason, Cheongwoo helped him get a high score. He did so but it is just a score with one digit difference. But when his hyung helped, it would be a slap in the face for that guy who tried to belittled Eugene. It is not just a digit difference! 

“Hyung is the best!”

Wide grin can be seem on Cha Eugene's mouth, making his fangs be visible 

Meanwhile

Staring at the screen, the original Park Moondae who is now in the body of Ryu Gunwoo, saw the message of his SNS friend. The high school student. He is showing how annoyed he is to the one that pushed his rank down. It seems to be the same person who he was talking about before.

“I don’t know why they are so addicted to that game…” he shook his head and continued to reply to his brother.

Big Moon: Thank you, hyung! You are the best! The food you gave me tasted wonderful! See you at work! Fighting!

Receiving the message, a small smile escaped in Park Moondae’s lips.

“Mundaemundae? Why are you smiling all by yourself? Have you gone mad?”

Staring at Keun Sejin who is teasing him, Moondae pull the dish plate and hid it out of Keun Sejin’s reach.

TeSTAR’s laughter echoed in the room.