Please Don't Forget Me: If Bae Sejin Is Gone

What if our Hamster Lawyer turns Invisible? No one can see him nor hear him!?

"Are you okay?" Ryun Cheongwoo asked.

"No... I am not..." Bae Sejin, standing in front of his team members gulp and wipe his cold sweat.

"Don't worry hyung, it is just a small scratch... I'm strong! I won't die from this!"

Eugene smiles big as he raises his arm. It has a small bruise but all in all, he is doing good. Well, the team was doing good, aside from the eldest member of TeStar.

"Well, I think I would die... No... maybe I am probably dead..."

Covering his face, Bae Sejin tried his best not to worry but the situation won't let him calm down.

"They can't see me... not hear me..."

Staring at his team members, he doesn't know what to do right now. He even wave his hands in front of Moondae but no result. Even him can't see Bae Sejin.

"Hah... what happened? Is this a trick of the system? If Moondae... back then... maybe now it was me?"

Talking to himself, Baese turned pale.

"What if... they won't be able to see me forever? Am I..."

Worries starts to build up in him. He never thought that the day in his life would come where he would be worried about this kind of matter.

"This is not even a prank... Did they also forget me?"

"Hyung, where is... Baese Hyung?"

Hearing his name coming out of Seon Ahyeon's mouth, Bae Sejin had hopes that he is not in a dire situation. He tried to touch Ahyeon but... some sort of invisible thing won't let him do so.

"Now that you mention, he was here just a while ago..."

Everyone gathered around and now asked where Baese must be.

"I am just right here..." Bea Sejin, the one that they are looking for, mumbled in defeat.

"I am just right here... in front of you guys..."

He can't find anything or any clue that might bring things back to normal.

"Wait, let me call him. He has his phone with him, right?"

And soon after, his phone rings. Answering it, Bae Sejin did not have any hopes that it would succeed. But...

"Baese, where are you?"

"I am right in front of you guys..."