Moondae, You Have A Baby?!: Chapter 2 - Now What?

"It looks good on him"

Cheongwoo smiled as they finished changing the now baby years old Cheongryeo. It was shirt he modified to fit the baby Jaehyun.

"I think he is around two years old... maybe almost two"

He added as he keep on smiling. Who would have thought that Cheongwoo likes babies?

Moondae received a message. His cousin saw it and asked.

"Did the other VTIC learned about this?"

"I got in touched with Chaeyul but... he is overseas"

"How about the others?"

Moondae shakes his head and look at the small VTIC leader.

He is not as troublesome as Moondae thinks he is. More than that, he seems to be quiet as a kid.

'So what now?'

He tries to ask himself but... he got no answer.

"You called Bigmoon/Keundal, right?"

Looking at his phone, Moondae nodded.

"He should be here by now. I think"

And just as they are talking about the said guy, someone knocked and Cheongwoo opened the door right away.

"Hyung!!"

Bigmoon/Keundal shouted in surprised. But the one he is calling is not Cheongwoo but the original Gunwoo.

"You, why did you ask me to buy these clothes and stuffs? Don't tell me you have a baby!?"

And as his eyes landed on the kid that was staring at him. He turned pale.

"Hyung... You have a baby?!!"

It took some more time before he get back to his senses.

"Okay, so you are telling me he is not your kid... okay, good. I am not really sure how you are going to get through it if it was the case..."

Letting out a deep sigh, BigMoon/Keundal is talking with Moondae who is currently checking the stuffs that the original park moondae brought.

"Thanks, I will send the payment to your account"

"Don't mind it, I want to know what happened. Why... why did he turns like this? Won't he kill us if he remember this memories?"

Now, even Moondae was surprised with what he heard. Smirking, he look at the kid and look at the clothes he had in his hands.

"We helped him so he should be grateful..."

And he went to the kid and smile.

"Time to change clothes"

He mumbled as he hold the cute clothes for baby boy. It was a seaman outfit. Something that Jaehyun will never dare to wear.

"..."

And the little Jaehyun look at him and to the clothes the man in front of him is holding. Running away, Kongi followed him.

"They said kids are sensitive with other people's emotions... so it was true..."

Cheongwoo murmured in surprised.

"..." Park Moondae is no longer Park Moondae but a Tibetan fox... He tried his best not to call that little kid a bastard.

"I think even as a baby you can't fool him..." Bigmoon/Keundal said while looking at Park Moondae of TeStar who was still bending his knees.

'... that sneaky little...'

Little Cheongryeo 1: Moondae 0