Moondae, You Have A Baby?!: Chapter 4 - Moondaeddy

"I didn't know you are good with kids... Moondae..."

They are now cleaning up the things they used. Now that they know what Baby Jaehyun's preferences are, all the cute stuff was removed.

"Where is Bigmoon/Keundal?" Moondae asked their Leader, Cheongwoo.

"He said he would watch the kid. I mean, the bed net he ordered is not yet here so he worries he might fall"

It was really not something you would expect for a guy with a body of Ryu Gunwoo. But Moondae is thankful since Bigmoon/Keundal is surely a big help.

"Moondae..."

It was a cautious tone, as if still thinking of what words to say next. Moondae look at Cheongwoo and asked.

"Yes?"

"About... Cheongryeo... what would happen now?"

"I... am still not sure"

He replied honestly as he closes the milk formula for baby Jaehyun.

"Let's just take care of him until he comes back to normal"

'I mean, we can't probably ask his mother to do that since she won't belief. It would be more plausible that it is Jaehyun's baby and-'

"Wait, what if it was his baby and not Cheongryeo?"

Surprised with what he thought, indeed, ever since the system is gone, things like thing is more likely to not occur. It is more plausible to think that the baby they are taking care of is Jaehyun's love child.

"He have someone he likes?"

Frowning, Moondae is now troubled with Cheongwoo's question.

Indeed, that guy? He is not the type of person to do such a thing as that. He is a crazy person who would do anything to be a perfect idol. Such thing as a relationship with a love interest is not something you can think about.

"It is impossible..."

"But him turning into a kid is also impossible. We don't have the system... do we?"

Letting out a deep sigh, Moondae keeps on staring at the air.

"It is gone... we made sure it is trapped in his own loop..."

Cheongwoo pats his cousin's back.

"I believe in you and... don't worry. We will help you with this"

He was about to say thanks when he realized that the person who should say that was the one sleeping in his bed.

Nodding his head, now he worries about what would happen now. Baby Jaehyun is not as a troublesome kid as he thought he would be but... still... a baby is a baby.

They heard a loud banging sound somewhere. It was heading in Moondae's direction.

The two cousins look at each other and stand up right away. As soon as they reached the room, they saw Bigmoon/Keundal on the floor with baby Jaehyun pushing himself away from that guy.

And yes, the baby is staring at Bigmoon/Keundal yet his stare looks like he is not pleased at all.

"What happened??"

"He was about to fall and I luckily catch him but... this..."

Bigmoon/Keundal tries his best to explain even when his cheeks are being pushed away,

"Okay, stop it now..."

Moondae picks up baby Jaehyun to help Bigmoon/Keundal stand up.

He was really to be pushed just like what the kid did to Bigmoon/Keundal but to his surprise, baby Jaehyun did not retaliate at all. He just let Moondae carry him up.

Yawning, he seems to be still sleepy.

'Maybe he still wants to sleep'

Doing what he did before, he look at the eyes of Baby Jaehyun slowly closing with each of his careful sway. Everyone was silent as they watch it.

It was... peaceful.

'He is back to sleep...'

He thought to himself as he was about to bring baby Jeahyun down but...

"Hmm"

The small hands of the kid did not let go of his shirt.

'Now how am I suppose to...'

Looking at Cheongwoo and Gunwoo, Moondae nod his head as they told him to stay with baby Jaehyun for a bit and leave as soon as he fall in deep sleep.

And now... with the TeStar's main vocalist laying his back to the two pillows, numbers of pillows was surrounding the two. It was Bigmoon/Keundal's doings.

Yes, he was afraid the baby would fall again.

Bigmoon/Keundal raised his thumbs up before leaving the two.

It was... quiet.

Patting baby Jaehyun's back, he was surprised to see the baby sleep comfortably in his chest.

Before he knews it, the comfort brings him to sleep.

...

"Mundaemundae I am back-"

Surprised with the scene he saw, Keun Sejin had a big grin on his face as he brings out his phone.

And there a sound in the messages of their group was heard.

:Look, Mundamundae is now a Moondaeddy~

[Photo] [Photo] [Photo]

And yes, it was a message from the one and only big guy.

The other TeStar members who saw the message can't help but express their appreciation for the message Keun Sejin sent.

Indeed, they find it reassuring to see that things seem to be going well back in their accommodation.

Well, that is if Keun Sejin can hide those photos from their main vocalist.