Please Don't Forget Me: If Ahyeon is Gone

Sitting on the corner of the sofa, Seon Ahyeon crosses his fingers.

'What should I do?'

He was wondering what he would do. The fact that none of them seems to be avoiding him at all but... it turns out no one can see him nor hear him.

'When you were trapped in a place and no one can hear you or see you... what can.... You do?'

He has been thinking of many ways to get out of this but...

"How?"

Looking at his group members, none of them seemed to realize he was gone...

'I can't just do nothing...'

Letting out a sigh, he stands up to get his tools. Those he gathered as he started his hobby. There was one thing he had been wanting to do before but did not much time.

'Seems like I will have lots of time now...'

He let out a sigh. Still upset about the situation but he believes things will be back to normal again. Because as long as he believes it, it will be.

'When Moondae was trapped in the system, he needed to do something to be freed. I don't know what I should do but... I will just do what I want to do'

Sitting on the sofa, he starts to do animals that represent the TeStar. It was night already and no one was talking about Sun Ahyeon. He would get some food but none of them realizes it.

"I miss them..."

Mumbling, Seon Ahyeon did not realize it but having the chance to talk with them even just small talk makes him happy. Not being able to exchange conversation with them doesn't feel good at all.

Even Keun Sejin is not bothering him.

"Moondae..."

He mumbled as he saw his friend who was cooking.

Looking at the little hamster, eagle, bear, puppy, tiger, and rabbit he created, only his deer was the one left and the TeStar animal version will be completed.

Having a small smile he had hopes as he creates the deer, his very own figure, things will be back to the way it is...

"I want to go back and be with them..."

Mumbling, he put the dear in the space left for him.

In the blink of an eye, he feels weird,

"Wow, this was so cool!" -Eugene.

"Hyung! You did this?" -Raebin.

"Wow, that was so adorable..." -Baese.

"You are improving with your skills, Ahyeon" -Cheongwoo.

Looking at him, the other members are looking at him who seems to be bewildered.

"Ahyeon, are you alright?"

It was when Moondae asked him that he let out a small smile.

"I just... miss you guys"

Eyes widening, Sejin soon chuckled and hung his hand on Ahyeon's shoulder.

"Ahyeonahyeon~"

They all smile and look at what Ahyeon created.

Soon, it is not just them who was amazed by the adorably cute little animal stuffy that Ahyeon created.

[Ahyeonahyeon create TeStar animal version. We all love it!]

[Photo] [Photo] [Photo+]

Every loveviwer loves it. It was so adorable!

Pictures of TeStar's solo pic with each their very own little animal figures.

"I love it! Thank you hyung!"

"Let's display it in front of the tv"

"Let's do that!"

Seon Ahyeon smiles.

'Yeah, I love it too...'

-end-

Notes:

I enjoyed writing Sun Ahyeon, although i really wanna learn more about his cute hobby. I hope you enjoy reading too!