Moondae, You Have A Baby?!: Chapter 3 - Isn't He Cute?

"Wow... that was..." Cheongwoo inhaled and exhaled before Bigmoon/Keundal finishes his sentence.

"Tiring~"

Resting his body to the sofa, they were astonished by the fact that it took too much time for them to be able to change little cheongryeo's clothes.

"But he didn't fight like that when I gave him that white shirt I modified..."

The leader of TeStar can't help but blink his eyes to the leader of VTIC that shrink back to two years old baby.

"He seems not to like any cute stuff for babies..." the one who bought those clothes sighs in regret. "You should have tell me sooner that I should pick a plain one"

"Why did you pick those stuffs anyway?"

"It was cute!"

Cheongwoo just chuckled as he can't imagine that words coming out of Ryu Gunwoo's body.

"Well, it is but... I think it is not what that kid thinks..."

"Ah, right, what is Hyung doing right now?"

They look at each other as they just realized those two are gone. And as they walk their feet to see where those guys must be...

"Shh, he is sleeping" Moondae mumbled.

"...?!"

*Flashback*

'This kid...'

Moondae followed the little Jaehyun who was walking with his feet as if looking for something.

"Where do you wanna go?"

"..."

Jaehyun just look at him and continue to walk. He made his way to Moondae's room. Staring at it, he start to climb up. But he fails.

"What are you..."

Jaehyun did it again. Trying his best to climb up the bed. But he fails again.

'He will cry...'

Moondae thought to himself. Babies does that. Whenever they fail to do something or they want something, one thing they would do is cry.

But little Jaehyun didn't.

He... tries to climb up again.

'...'

Contrary to what Moondae thought, Jaehyun didn't cry.

"You want to climb up?"

Looking at the little kid, Moondae smile in amazement. Who would have thought that Jaehyun... that guy would be like this as a kid.

"I'll help you"

He just received a stare from the kid.

'Now I wonder if he still have his memories as an adult or not...'

Just like what Bigmoon/Keundal said a while ago, what if Jaehyun remembers everything that happened? Or what if... this kid in front of Moondae is just a kid in physical form but still the same VTIC's leader?

Slumping down the ground, Jaehyun pouted.

'No... he is... not that kind of guy'

Seeing how childish that kid was, Moondae agreed. This kid is just a kid.

He can't reach the bed that is why he just sat down the floor. Pouting like that... he didn't cry. But he is upset.

Chuckling, Moondae can't help but be amazed.

"Why do you want to go there anyway?"

And just when he was asking, the little Jaehyun yawns.

"...?"

Smiling, he realized.

'He wants to sleep... So that is why he went here...'

But of all place... why here?

Looking at Kongi that was now sleeping on the floor, he realized...

Kongi remember his smell. Of all place, this part have the strongest scent of Moondae.

'This is not his home so... maybe he trust Kongi thinking this place is safe...'

Jaehyun hugs Kongi and close his eyes.

'He just finished drinking milk bought by Bigmoon/Keundal... maybe that makes him sleepy...'

But the little kid can't sleep.

"Alright... just this once..."

*End of flashback*

And that is how the main vocalist of TeStar ends up carrying the little Jaehyun in his arms. Singing lullaby as he carefully pat the VTIC's leader's back.