Kiss or Die - TeStar Park Moondae Chapter 3: Ahyeon Is Here To Help

After explaining what happened, Ahyeon briefly caught the situation. But it was still a shock for him. Not because he saw he saw Moondae and Sejin kissing but because Moondae will die if the status abnormality is not removed.

"T-then, that means you only need 2 more?"

"Yeah..."

"I can h-help if Moondae is fine with it"

"Ahyeon..."

"But it is also fine if you don't want me to... I understand-"

Ahyeon said like a dejected deer

"No! It is fine for me... but I am afraid Ahyeon will hate it"

"Did Sejin hates you?"

"!?"

Surprised with Ahyeon's remark, Moondae heard Sejin's explanation.

"Of course not! Why would I hate Mundaemundae?"

"I will not hate Moondae too" looking at Moondae's eyes as he was certain to help his dear friends, Ahyeon can tell that there is just no way he would hate Moondae for something like this.

More than that, he is glad that he was able to do something to help Moondae. But kissing moondae for five minutes without parting away, it was something he surely is nervous about.

Ahyeon never kissed anyone his whole life. But even if it is his first kiss, if it is Moondae, then he is find with it.

"Are you really sure?" Moondae asked again. He could not help but feel bad for using his friends like this.

Keun Sejin and Ahyeon noticed it. They reassured him right away.

"Moondae, I am the one that asked you to let me help you. It is not your fault. You didn't even wished for it. It is all the system's fault!"

You can tell how mad Ahyeon is to that system. After all, he is one of the person that witness all the sufferings that Moondae has been through because of that system. They not just land in a different world before but they also experienced things that can't be easily explained.

If there is one thing that he is thankful for that system, it is because of the system why he meet the TeStar, why he meet Moondae. If not for the system, he can't tell if he would be able to meet them ever in his life.

But seeing Moondae suffer, he can't accept that it was the payment for that.

'I will help moondae no matter what!'

Still nervous, the two decided to do it.

"I will set the timer"

Keun Sejin mumbled. His face is still red. Still embarrassed that Seon Ahyeon saw them kissing. He is not even sure how long has he been there.

"Are you going to watch?" Moondae frown, even Seon Ahyeon could not help but be nervous with the thoughts that he would kiss Moondae while Sejin is watching.

"He watched us kiss thought"

"I didn't mean t-too! And it was j-just the last part! You parted right a-away!"

Seon Ahyeon already fixed his stutter. But due to his nervousness, he could not help but not control it.

Sighing in defeat, Keun Sejin can tell that is it not bad to step away.

"Then I will just go back after five minutes. I will be behind the door"

"About the timer..."

They think of a way to let Sejin know about it. And so they decided to let Sejin leave the moment they start kissing.