Kiss or Die - TeStar Park Moondae Chapter 1: Status Abnormality

: Status AbnormalityChapter Text

Status Abnormality : "Kiss or Die"

["Kiss or Die"]

You have to kiss the lips of a person for 5 minutes without breaking apart. You will die if you don't do it within the time limit.

: [List of Available Partners 👈Click

Time remaining: 24 hours

Status: 0/3

......

'Fuck'

Moondae who is originally Ryu Gunwoo could not help but let out a curse. He didn't know that the Status Abnormality he would have after collecting the system fragments would be this.

No, never in his wildest dream did he even think that a status abnormality could be like this.

'I never thought that system thinks this way... shit'

First, he wake up in a different body and then he find out that he won't be able to live unless he debut as an idol. All of that is but a supernatural thing to begin with. He did his best to debut as an idol and he managed to do so. Although there are many twist and turns that happened when he joined the Ajussa. But his current life now is not that bad if he thinks about it.

The members are all great. They are like brothers to him. He even finds out the real Park Moondae who is now living as Ryu Gunwoo, Keunmoon.

Many people are supporting him. Loviewers loves him. Even his singing was level up to a certain extent.

All in all, things have been going well so far.

Or so he thought it is.

'Shit... shit... shit!'

Moondae could not help but be horrified by what was happening.

"Moondae? Are you okay?"

Seon Ahyeon, holding his felting tools looks at Moondae who is as pale as the white wool he has.

'Is there something wrong?'

He is worried about his friend. After all, Moondae is not the type of person to tell the others if he have a problem. He is the type of person to fix things all by himself. Ahyeon can say that Moondae is an amazing person. He have a great thinking and always do his job earnestly and perfectly. No one can deny that.

But one thing that he is certain, Moondae can do reckless things if he is under pressure. Just like how he was about to drop out of the Ajussa when a controversy about his highschool drop out bomb the social media.

"Yeah"

That is the only word he heard. He could not help but notice that Moondae is not being honest with his words.

'He is not fine at all'

Ahyeon can tell. But what can he do if that very man won't tell him what is wrong?

"Mundaemundae! Cheongwoo hyung bought some beef! Eugene and I will grill it. Can you do the side dish?"

A wide smile on his face soon disappeared as Keun Sejin noticed the strange atmosphere. He look at Ahyeon who just shook his head in defeat.

'Something is wrong'

He is not sure about what it was but he is certain that something is not right.

"Ah, yeah sure"

Moondae is still in deep thoughts. Somehow, the big guy could not help but regret even asking Moondae's help.

"Okay! See you in a bit!"

But even so, he tried to be cheerful. Pulling Seon Ahyeon outside the room, he questioned him about what is happening. Ahyeon told him everything. And even with that information, he can't think of any solution to fix the problem.

How can you fix a thing if you don't even know its problem?

The depressed guys tried to be calm as Moondae headed out of the room. He still looks the same as if nothing happened. But since they sensed that something is strange, they could not help but notice even the slight changes in Moondae's actions.

Cooking the dishes, Park Moondae almost burned his hand after forgetting to use the potholder. He even makes the onion fall on the ground twice!

The other TeStar members look at each other. Some are already noticing something weird about their lead vocalist.

Hours passed by and even so, Moondae still couldn't find any proper action about the Status Abnormality.

'Shit, time is running...'

He is still uncertain about clicking the List Available provided by the system. No, it is just one thing. How could he even kiss someone when he doesn't even have a girlfriend to begin with? Even in his life as Ryu Gunwoo, something such as kissing is an area he is not familiar with.

'Fuck, am I going to die just like this?'

A message then pops in his notification.

[VTIC Cheongryeo Sunbae-nim: [photo] Kongi's new toy. What do you think about the color? Should I buy the black one or the red one?]

Letting out a deep sigh, he doesn't even have time to curse at Jaehyun. Knowing that nothing will happen if he doesn't do anything, Moondae click the list of the available partners.

[List of the Available Partners]

Bae SejinCha EugeneJin ChaeyulJung Woodan (Judan)Kim RaebinKwon HeesungLee SejinOh Yooshin (Shin-Oh)Ryu CheongwooRyu Gunwoo (Park Moondae)Seon AhyeonShin Jaehyun (Cheongryeo)

....

All the lists available are listed like that.

'What the fuck?'

Closing the system window right away, Moondae hit the sheet of his bed.

'This is... shit'