Moondae's Sunbae is Invisible - VTIC Cheongryeo and TeStar Park Moondae.

"Hey, Hubae... it seems like... none of them can hear me nor see me..."

"You got that coming"

"No, not an idiom but... Literally. I'm in front of you and you can't see me..."

Standing in front of Park Moondae of TeStar, the VTIC's leader was talking to him on the phone. But even not on the phone, he can hear him yet he can't see him.

"So... you are telling me you are here?"

"Yes, I am in front of you. With Kongi..." he replied with a complicated look. The phone call ended by the way.

"Woof!"

"How..."

Closing his eyes, Moondae can't help but find it complicated.

And if there is anything that can explain this situation, none would disagree that is was because of the system.

"What do I do now? Got any idea?"

"Well... This is not a prank. Is it?"

"I hope it is..."

...

"Moondae, isn't that Cheongryeo's dog?"

TeStar members looking at him while he holds the leash of Kongi, they were wondering why it comes to that.

"I... think I have to take care of him for a while..."

Baese, missing munggae, he head to rub Kongi that was glad for the affection.

"He is so cute... unlike someone..." His face turns sour as he remember the owner of that dog.

"But why is he here? Where is his...?"

"Woof!"

Moondae who can't say that the very owner is right in front of them just smile.

"Well, got something to do. Can... Kong stay for a bit?"

"Sure, don't worry about it"

And with their approval, Kongi stays in the accommodation.

"You are saying you will stay?" before Cheongryeo could even answer his hubae,

"No"

A clear no was replied in an instant.

"Moondae?"

"Oh, yes?"

"Are you talking to someone?"

Shaking his head, he does sound weird talking to the air.

"Ah, no... maybe you heard it wrong"

He may not see it but he was aware, Jaehyun... that 'bastard', he is grinning and holding his laughter for sure.

"Okay, Um... tell me if anything happens. Okay?"

Nodding his head, the TeStar's main vocalist nod his head.

"Yes, Sure"

'Not that I would tell you now that this bastard turned invisible...'

Letting out a deep sigh, Moondae thought to himself.

'What now?'

Now wearing an Bluetooth earphones, Moondae doesn't look crazy talking to the air.

"But you need to leave. Right now"

"I can't"

Currently talking to him inside his room, Moondae was lucky Bae Sejin is not there.

"I can't stay?"