Pungsan Ryu Clan Reunion! - Ryu Gunwoo and Ryu Cheongwoo

"Cheongwoo, this is Gunwoo"

"Nice to meet you, Gunwoo hyung"

Nodding his head, Ryu Gunwoo greeted his relatives. In particular, the guy in front of him.

"Nice to meet you"

It was a grand reunion of the Pungsan Ryu Clan. After getting the invitation and messages, Gunwoo decided to drop by for a bit.

"Hello, it's been so long since we last met... hyung"

Ryu Cheongwoo say it that way but he barely knows Gunwoo, his cousin. All he knew about him is that they are relatives. A part of a small memory lingers in his mind, but he is still not certain if what he thinks is right.

'I think he is the gloomy kid wearing glasses before'

Of course, he could not ask such a question. How can someone ask others if they are the gloomy person they knew before? Cheongwoo chuckled in his mind.

"Ah, right... it's been so long"

Giving just a general response, Cheongwoo offered him a cup of juice which Gunwoo just gladly accept.

It was quiet. Not around the venue where lots of kids were running around, it was the atmosphere between the two of them.

'Don't we have anything to talk about?'

"Cheongwoo, sing one song for us!"

"Gunwoo, you too!"

Being pushed at the center by elders who handed them microphones, the two look at each other. Unaware of what would happen.

Looking at him with a puzzled look, Gunwoo soon replied.

"I am not that good in singing"

"I am not confident with mine as well..." Cheongwoo mumbled embarrassed.

But the music is already played. Some of the people are eating and most are chatting. So it is not like the main spot was right on them. Cheongwoo started to sing as if he was used to their relatives forcing random kids to sing.

'Well, whatever. I will soon leave anyway'

Letting out a sigh, Gunwoo put the microphone near his mouth and started to sing the next verse of the song.

...

"Gunwoo, you are back. How was your reunion with your relatives?"

The old landlady asked with a bright smile on her face. Thinking about it, a small smile escaped Gunwoo's lips. He replied.

"It was nice"