I Won't Let You Die! Hyung! - TeStar Park Moondae & Original Park Moondae

'Hyung, Please be okay...'

Trying all the things he can to reach out to his Gunwoo hyung, Bigmoon/Keundal can't help but breathe heavily.

'I can't reach him!'

Closing his eyes, he tries to concentrate. Checking the system and modifies it the way he can but every time he does so, the system seems to be getting stronger...

'I can't let this be like this... I will save Hyung no matter what!'

And just like he said, he really did interfere with the system in harming Moondae. But... the fear in him won't be erased. It is still... hunting Moondae... The system wants Moondae dead. The debris that fell down, it was the system's doings.

Even in the system world, Bigmoon/Keundal did what he could. He was desperate to do what he could do to save his Hyung's life.

'Hyung saved me... he did all he can to save my life. For a person like me... Gunwoo Hyung has been so kind. I should do what I can... to make up to it...'

All the thing he could think of is how to save Moondae's life. He is not mad about the fact that his original body was being used by his Hyung. More than anything, what he wants is for him to live a happy life. But...

It was because of him why the system is hunting his Hyung. It was because of him why Moondae needs to do the missions of else he will die. Just like what is happening now...

Moondae is being hunted because of him. If only... if only he can do something to end it... he will do whatever it takes.

And with so many ups and downs, Bigmoon/Keundal managed to erase the system.

'I...'

Smiling with his victory, he was able to save Moondae and the others. The system... he was able to protect his brother from it...

The building collapsing... it happened in the world of the system but not in reality.

'Hyung... I... did it...'

Looking at his hyung standing together with the rest of the TeStar and VTIC, they saved him from the collapsing building, and now...

'Moondae didn't die... Hyung... didn't die...'