Moondae, You Have A Baby?!: Chapter 11- Jelly Jealous

That giggle mark on the minds of the others. Somehow, Moondae was happy to hear that giggle again but a small annoyance was visible in his face.

It is as if he hates it that others can hear that giggle...

Moondae blinks his eyes to remove those thoughts.

Shin-oh even recorded those giggles for Chaeyul to see. Not that he intends to keep that record for so long. It would be dangerous to keep that recording if their leader turns back to the normal him anyway.

But one thing they could see, with Moondae's side face visible to the other guys, they could see the blank reaction as he looked at the baby Jaehyun.

Some would think that it was a glare since he is mad but in reality... Keunse can tell it was the same reaction he saw Moondae created when Baby Jaehyun giggles back in the room of Raebin. That time when he enjoys playing with the piano.

'...?'

Moondae, even if he denies he is close with Cheongryeo, one can tell that the two of them are close friends.

Even Moondae hate to admit that he find it fun to hear baby Jaehyun giggle. But for an adult him to think like that... he was troubled.

Trying to get back his normal poker face, he was able to block the button for the shower. Baby Jaehyun's small hands tries to tap the back of Moondae's palm and look above. But no shower of water was there to welcome him.

"No more playing" He mumbles.

Jaehyun stare at Moondae and tap the shower again. Somehow, Moondae presses the button with his weights to open the shower.

Jaehyun giggles once again as he watches the soaked moonpuppy look at him. And as Moondae turns of the shower for real, "Hah..."

He let out a sigh as if the last part was just an accident. The others grins as they can tell Moondae did that with his own will. There is no was a small tap of a baby can push an adult's hand that hard to puch the button behind his palm.

Ahyeon gave him a towel for baby Jaehyun. That is the end of Shin-oh's recording. Although Moondae is not aware of that.

With that, the shower time ends.

Baby Jaehyun, now changed in comfortable clothes, he is receiving a hair dry while sitting on Moondae's legs.

"Kon~"

He calls his dog who happily wags his tail. With his small hand touching Kongi's face, the other TeStar and VTIC members look with adoration. Well, it is not an everyday thing for them to see. Somehow, even as a kid, it seems like VTIC's leader can easily win someone's heart.

"If Tikas see this... I think they will go crazy..." Shin-oh mumbled while smiling unconsciously. A small towel was lying on top of his hair.

Judan who heard that can't help but admit that fact. Indeed, it is not an overstatement. It was a fact that no one can deny.

"But to think that kid is fond of Moondae..."

Baese who can't help but be worried, asked while wiping his hair. Yes, he was forced to take a bath again. Not that he is mad about it.

"Yeah, I think he trusts Moondae so much..."

'Just like Cheongryeo...'

Those guys can't help but chuckle a bit. It was weird that an adult turns back to his toddler self but it was amazing how his personality is the same.

But what amazed them more is that guy. He had a hard time because of Cheongryeo but he is here taking care of the baby Jaehyun like a good father.

"It's like Moondae is Jaehyoung's Mom... oh, mundaemundae is no longer moondaeddy but a momdae!"

"...?!"

Ahyeon blushes at how perfect Moondae's name was for the term mommy and daddy. He tried his best not to laugh.

Keun Sejin shouted so loud that Moondae was able to hear him. Glaring at the big guy, it just made Keunse chuckled much more.

"Oh my, momdae~ look at here~"

He teased Moondae while taking photos. Sadly he can't post it on SNS since it would create so many issues but it was nice that he could share this with four more guys. Chaeyul, Bigmoon/Keundal, Eugene, and Raebin.

As soon as Moondae heard the notification on his phone, he did not look at Keunse and stated.

"Go eat outside for dinner"

"...?!"

It earns chuckles from the other guys.

"Mundaemundae~"

No one mind Keunse's overeating cries. For even that big guy looks at the baby Jaehyun when he first calls Kongi in his full name.

"Kon~" he stands up as soon as he finishes letting Moondae dry his hair.

"Kongi~" baby Jaehyun hugged his dear dog.

"Woof!"

'Did... did he just call Kongi... Kongi? And not just Kong?'