Moondae, You Have A Baby?!: Chapter 10- Play Time??

Sitting down, Moondae can't help but admit how tired he is. Why so, you ask?

>>>Flashback

[Moondae cooking for four TeStar (Keunse, Cheongwoo, Ahyeon, and Baese) and two adult VTIC (Judan and Shin-oh) and one baby VTIC (Baby Jaehyun)]

[Moondae carrying Baby Jaehyun that was 'playing run' with the others and kongi when he jumped on the sofa. Yes, again.]

[Moondae cleaning the baby bottles when the others didn't clean it very well]

[Moondae cleaning the things that baby Jeahyun would hold since Baese's mom said baby's are prone in germs and they should check that everything the baby hold is clean.]

[Moondae cleaning up the ruined portable piano of Raebin.]

[Moondae looking for baby Jaehyun when all the guys forgot to look out for him. Yup, he is hiding in any place possible]

End of flashback<<<

'I want to drink something...'

He murmured while looking at the ceiling. Lucky Baese arrived and he got more help since the others doesn't seem to know much about things like taking care of a child.

"Mundaemundae"

Feeling something cold touching his cheeks, somehow, Moondae can't help but open the drink right away.

Gulp.

It was refreshing. But sadly, it is not a liquor. Just a soda. But it is enough to clench his thirst and fatigue.

It was quiet. He frowns. No small voice is running to call Kongi.

"Where is he?"

He looked at the big guy that was surprised to hear him ask.

"I didn't know mundaemundae loves babies so much" Keunse grins teasing their main vocalist. And yes, just like he thought, he gains a glare from the guy he is teasing.

"Don't worrie moondaeddy, your Jaehyoung is fine. He is with Baese and Shin-oh having fun in the bath"

Grinning yet again, now Moondae worries. Why would Baese give him a bath? It is not like he is close enough with Cheongryeo to do that. And...

Somehow, remembering all the things that happened in the past, our Hamster lawyer glaring at him in the award ceremony, or even that time he wanted to shout badly at that guy to leave when he saw him in front of the gate...

"They are still in there?" his thoughts was burst with Cheongwoo asking.

"Why?"

"They've been in there since..." Judan look at his watch while his other hand was holding baby clothes "... thirty minutes ago?"

'Thirty minutes?'

"Is it fine for a baby to be in bath for that long?" Ahyeon asked with worries.

They look at each other and rush to the bathroom. Some guys peeking just to see what was happening inside.

"Hyung!?"

And as they saw Baese and Shin-oh... both of them are soaking wet.

"...?!"

The eldest of the TeStar look at them with a surprised face.

"Guys... what are you doing there?" he asked but...

"Why are you soaking like that?"

"What happened in here? Hyung?"

Shin-oh and Baese look at each other like a defeated team.

They then sullenly look at the small kid sitting on the bathtub.

"I think... you should ask this one..."

He murmured as he stand up to get towel. He gave one to Shin-oh who immediately wipe his face.

The other guys are looking at them with curious face. 'How did it end up like that?'

And as Moondae approaches Baby Jaehyun to take him out of the bath, a cold drops of water then welcomes him before he could touch him.

"...?!"

"Moondae!"

"Mundae!"

They shouted. Luckily, he was holding on the bathtub. His other hand helped him not slip down because of surprise.

The water stopped. Moondae looks at baby Jaehyun.

"Stop..." he murmured like a mad dad.

But as soon as he tried to pick baby Jaehyun up, the shower was on again. The small hands of the two-year-old baby Jaehyun were the main culprit for that. He was tapping the button on the wall to activate the shower.

Moondae looks at him with a Tibetan face.

Baby Jaehyun looks at him and giggles.