If TeSTAR didn't meet TeSTAR - Ryu Gunwoo and Seon Ahyeon

Ryu Gunwoo and Seon Ahyeon

It was a sunny day, heavy steps can be heard passing through the sidewalk.

"Hyung! Take one please, if you have time check out our performance!"

Bowing her head, the high-school student gives a wide smile before waving her hand to give out the pamphlets she holds. Ryu Gunwoo, the man who is now holding one of those flyers being handed out, looks at the content of that paper.

'A dance performance?'

He wonders while fixing his glasses when it almost falls on the floor.

Bump

"Ah! So-sorry!"

A blonde-haired guy apologized. No, it is not just a normal blonde-haired guy. It is handsome and model looking figure who welcomed Gunwoo's sight.

'How can someone have such face? This should be illegal!'

Feeling a bit annoyed with him comparing himself to the angel in front of him, he could see how worried that man is.

"Its fine"

"N-no! I am t-truly sorry!"

He bow his head while uttering those words. That is enough to make the black-haired fellow to feel like he did something wrong.

'I feel like I am bullying this guy'

"Don't be, it is nothing serious"

Still feeling bad about him bumping Gunwoo, he looks like a deer who stepped in the food someone is eating.

'This guy still feel bad about it... it is not like it is a big deal'

Offering his hand, Ryu Gunwoo took the initiative to introduce himself.

"I am Ryu Gunwoo by the way"

Sharing a gaze with the blonde one, it seems like their conversation hasn't processed yet in his mind thus making him reply a breath far.

"Ahyeon! I! I am Seon Ahyeon!"

'He is not mad at me, right?'

"It is nice to meet you" nodding his head, Ahyeon did the same.

"You... are i-interested in dancing?"

Looking at the pamphlet he is holding, he just realized why Seon Ahyeon asked such question.

"Not much... but I do sing just a bit"

"I-is that so! You a-are amazing!"

Ryu Gunwoo can now clearly see the stutter in the Ahyeon's words. But he did not pay it any mind. Thinking that it is natural for someone nervous to stutter.

"It is not much"

"B-but! I still think t-that you are amazing!"

'You haven't heard me sing yet but you are saying that. But how can I deny it with you looking so sincere?'

"Thank you..."

A smile formed in Seon Ahyeon's face.

A friend? Ahyeon can't tell if he can call Ryu Gunwoo as his friend already. But being his friend, he likes that idea so much.

'But I wonder if he would want me to be his friend...'

Seeing Ryu Gunwoo open an empty pack of candy he got with him, Ahyeon quickly get some candy in his bag.

"I-if you l-like! You c-can have some!"

Indeed, he got worries on whether Ryu Gunwoo would accept his offer or not. But to his surprise, he did accept it.

'...?!'

A smile won't leave his face.

It was supposed to be just an ordinary day. But the ordinary seems to change. Not just for Ryu Gunwoo but for Seon Ahyeon as well.

Yes, maybe it is possible to be his friend.