SNS from Another World - Ryu Gunwoo | Park Moondae of TeSTAR

It was an ordinary day- um, no, to be honest, it is not. 

Ryu Gunwoo's birthday is just around the corner. Ever since the TeStar learned about the situation of Park Moondae and Ryu Gunwoo, it was confusing to know when will they greet the two. 

And so the team come up with an idea. 

Reading the text message he received from Bigmoon, Moondae surely is not in a bright mood. He was planning to buy some ingredients with his brother to cook as an early celebration for their birthday but Bigmoon is busy in his work. 

"Hyung, BM is not coming?"

Cha Eugene asked as he was aware that Bigmoon is supposed to visit them and join their dinner. 

"He got things to do"

"Oh, probably those kids he is handling. Tch, I heard they are busy in their schedule today since their last music was a hit-"

Before he could even finish his words, his phone rings. 

"Raebi-"

[Idiot! Where are you?!]

"Huh? Ah! Eh! I am on my way!"

[You better be!]

Ending the call, Moondae just look at him and nod his head.

"Hyung! I almost forgot about it. Bye! Raebin will surely kill me if I am late! I promised to help him today- ahh I'll be late!!"

And the noise that kills Moondae's peace is now gone. His quiet life is now back. 

Chuckling, Moondae stand up and head to the refrigerator.

'Might as well look at the sns'

He thought to himself. But then a glitch seems to occur in his laptop. 

'The system is no longer existing. Right? Even that bastard can assure that we succeeded in doing so. 

So what is this?

Everything was back to normal. But one thing that is different. The sns, it was... 

Different.

'Shit... What happened?'

It was full of things he can't seem to understand. Different people was there but he is not even sure about who they were. As if... As if he was looking to the sns of a different world. 

A cold chills run from his spine.