SNS from Another World Last Chapter - Ryu Gunwoo | Park Moondae of TeSTAR

Eating the beef that Lee Sejin ordered, all the TeSTAR are enjoying the treat. But one can tell that there is some weird vibes from Park Moondae.

As if he is down for some reason

"Hyung! Have some of this too!"

Kin Raebin, the youngest of the TeSTAR finds it hard to know what to do just to cheer their hyung up.

He just received a small nod as Moondae took his offer and continues to eat.

Looking at each other, Ryu Cheongwoo clear his throat and starts to speak.

"Um, tomorrow..." Moondae look at his cousin as he waits for him to continue what he would say.

"Baese and I had an urgent schedule so we will be out early in the morning. And Raebin, you didn't forget your appointment with the management, right?"

"Yes hyung, I already talked with them" Raebin replied.

"Eh?! Not fair, me too! I want to go with Raebin! "

Eugene pouted as he act like a child.

"But what will you do there anyway?"

"I can help! "

" You will just be a bother, idiot"

And so the two starts to quarell. In the end, Raebin can do nothing but let Cha Eugene tag along.

"That means only the same age group will be left tomorrow! Guys, wanna hang out?"

Smiling as he have his bowl on his hand, Sejin look at Moondae and Ahyeon.

"Count me in!" Ahyeon agreed.

"How about you? Mundamundae?"

Giving a slight silence, Moondae thinks about it.

'Tomorrow is my birthday... No, my original self's birthday. But... Bigmoon seems to be busy... '

"Yeah, sure"

He just let it be. Thinking that there is no way he can force bigmoon to celebrate with him.

'And I am not that down since many people wishes me happy birthday already... '

Smiling at himself, the next day, he can't even have a smile on his lips.

[I am sorry mundaemundae! My mom asked me to help her and I didn't had time to wake you up!]

"It is fine"

He replied before shutting off the call.

Staring at the empty living room, even Seon Ahyeon was not there.

"..."

'So it seems like I will be here alone... Not that I am sad about it. I didn't even celebrate my birthday before. Maybe I just gotten used to it since Bigmoon always celebrate it with me. Or the guys prepare some things for me... But my birthday as park moondae is still in dec 15. So that makes sense that they don't know my real birthday is today... '

Shaking his head, he dare not think about it nay further.

'I will visit mom and dad'

He pick up his things and head out.

"Oh, hoobae"

'And if you are not that lucky, first thing in the morning you will see this bastard...'

"Hey, frowning soon as you see me, that is not good at all" Cheongryeo, the leader of VTIC smiles as he have one of his hand on his pocket while the other one was holding Kongi.