Eugene is Eugene | Kim Raebin TeStar

It was a chaos. Eugene, no... Steer Eugene disappeared.

Ever since he collapse, strange things started to occur. At first we though it was just a normal thing but no, he lost his memories as TeStar Eugene. And as his friend, I can tell the changes so visibly.

He looks so lost. As if he had given up in everything. He doesn't care about the others and he said he would do what he want. I know, he may be saying that but he may have his reasons. But those reasons... I am afraid I can't tell what those are.

Just what happened to you? Why did you turn into this?

Is there something I can help you with? I wonder...

I miss the Eugene who would fight with me like dogs and cats. The Eugene who would have the word 'Nerd' in his mouth. I miss the Eugene who have such bright smile on his face. The Eugene who never lacks motivation in things. The Eugene that would gulp the whole stage as his own. The Eugene that was so bright even if he is not on stage. The Eugene that became friends with someone like me...

Eugene...

We finally found him. And it was thanks to Moondae hyung why bad Eugene changed his mind. I am glad. But at the same time, I feel bad. I am his friend and yet... I can't even do something for him.

But before I knew it, Eugene rush and followed the choreography in just hours. He was so amazing. No one can deny that.

Is it because he is Steer Eugene?

Watching him perform, I can't help but be filled with joy.

He was the main character of this night. Am I envious? I don't know. We can all tell that we all did our best. And all the other members are in good condition since the worries we had lifted. In contrary, Eugene did not cause any trouble. He even raised the level of performance exceeding our expectation.

As expected of Eugene... he can do that even if he is Cha Eugene, a Steer member.

No, I am wrong.

Eugene can do that because he is Eugene.

"You did great" I smiled

'Of course'

I thought he would say that.

"Thanks"

He replied with a contented smile on his lips.

He gave his all. Eugene did his best. Like he always does.

Even if he is the Eugene of TeStar of Eugene or of that group called Steer, Eugene is still Eugene.

– Kim Raebin TeStar