Moondae, You Have A Baby?!: Chapter 8- I Can't

Shaking his head, Jung Woodan or who they calls Judan, take a step back from Moondae and little Jaehyun.

"I can't take care of him alone. I mean, I am not sure if I am capable enough to do it... And Jaehyun... he... he will kill me if he learns about this"

"But he is your leader, is he not?" Sejin replied with a surprised face.

He thought that once Judan comes, he will take care of the VTIC's leader right away without a question but...

"The more reason why!"

Shaking his head, Judan tries to reason himself.

"If you turns to a baby and then back to normal, what do you think you would feel if your group members took care of you?"

He asked.

"I would be glad?" Sejin replied right away.

"Do you think Jaehyun will feel that way??"

Eyes opened so wide, Judan shakes his head.

"He won't like it. He is our leader. Just think about Cheongwoo. Do you think he would just be glad? I think Jaehyun will kill me if he learns I changed his clothes and diaper or even give him a good bath..."

Now he is talking like Raebin. Chanting long words.

'Did he think of that even on his way here?' Moondae can tell... he really did. That was the kind of guy Judan is. He would think about thinks so deeply but...

In the end, he would care.

"I understand..."

"Thank you Moondae and sorry... for letting you shoulder this. Its just... I think Jaehyun would find it acceptable if it is you..."

Looking down, Judan was surprised when Jaehyun suddenly bump in his leg.

"...?!"

He was pushing Judan.

"Huh?"

Even Moondae was surprised. It was when Judan stare at little Jaehyun that was pushing him. He chuckled. Moondae can't tell why Judan did so but... he had a small smile on his face.

Bending his knee, Judan's face is now facing Little Jaehyun's height.

"..." he didn't say a word and just smile at the kid in front of him.

"Wow, it seems like your leader doesn't hate you-"

Before Keun Sejin could even finish his words, they were surprised when little Jaehyun put his palm in Judan's face. And yes... he was pushing him away.

The big guy chuckled.

"He did that to Bigmoon/Keundal too..."

"I will take care of him, for now..."

Judan smiles as he look at Moondae.

"I will help in any way I can"

Moondae nods his head.

It has been three days and yet there is still no sign of Jaehyun turning back to normal.

"Dae~" Jaehyun rushes to Moondae as soon as he sees that man get out of the bathroom.

"He surely is fond of you, Mundae..." It was Shin-oh.

The TeStar accommodation doesn't look like it is an idol's accommodation since the whole place has kid's things wherever you look at.

"What did the manager said?" Moondae asked Cheongwoo who was sitting in the living room together with Judan and Keunse.

"He said as long as it is not the kid of any of us, it should be fine" TeStar

"How about the LeTi?" he look at Shin-oh and Judan.

"They didn't ask about Jaehyun. We don't have any activities yet so..."

Nodding his head, they understand the situation. It was lucky of them that no one seems to learned about the baby living in the TeStar's accommodation. If it was discovered by the media, it would surely be a disaster.

Kongi, thanks to Cheongwoo and Keunse, he was able to have a walk outside. But as for little Jaehyun, it would be dangerous for him to leave the house.

"He seems to be good staying here..."

"Yeah, let's just buy Raebin a new piano though..."

Cheongwoo added while looking at Raebin's portable piano that becomes a kid's plaything.

A knock was heard. "It must be Ahyeonyah~"

Keun Sejin stands up to open the door. Indeed, he was right. It was indeed Ahyeon. But... he doesn't look good.

"I think someone noticed I was buying milk for baby..."

He explained with a pale face.