Moondae's Mukbang Ssambap

Notes:

Spoiler, it was our Moondae's first live stream personally after the chicken feet in ajussa. And of course, it is a mukbang!

It was a wonderful day for the loviewer, especially those fans of our moondae puppy. Why so? Because he just opened a live streaming!!!!

The sophomore quickly opened her laptop as soon as she received a notification from her phone. The phone size is not enough to make her content in the size. Even a bigger screen as tv would be better if only her sister is not watching from the TV.

"Achh!!! My moon is here today!!!"

"Hey! Unnie! Quiet down!"

She did not bother to answer her sister as she put on her headphones.

[TeStar Park Moondae: Hello. Um, streaming personally to the Internet like this... I think it's the first time since the PR live]

Her heart beats so loud that she cannot help but stare at the moonpuppy angel she is seeing in front of her.

Her hands move so quickly in sending heart emojis. She can see the others doing the same thing. The chat box was in a mess.

[TeStar Park Moondae: I was thinking about what to do... I'm nervous. First of all, I prepared something familiar to you]

Moondae show what he prepared.

[TeStar Park Moondae: Today...]

And everyone looking at their own devices saw the plate containing ssambap.

[TeStar Park Moondae: Tada]

The sophomore covers her mouth. Heart can't take that cuteness!

"Owemgiii, tada?? Tada? Did someone record that? I would die to see a gif of that tada!! Oh my~"

[TeStar Park Moondae: Mukbang together... I've prepared it as content]

What what worries her was the fact that the camera angle is not changed back! They can't see his face whole!

[TeStar Park Moondae: Thank you for the meal]

And there he starts to eat with pleasure.

"Moondae! Noooo!"

She quickly type words to let moondae know the camera is not right.

[:Oppa, the camera TT-TT]

Many viewers also did the same. They are running rampant as they can't keep calm with what happened. But still, they find it cute.

[TeStar Park Moondae: Ah]

It seems like Moondae just noticed the situation. With his eyes barely visible on the screen, he move to fix the position of the camera.

[TeStar Park Moondae: Wait a minute.]

And as he fix the camera, the viewers feel like they have seen such a treasure! Their idol was holding them! NO, he is holding the camera but they feel like they are being hold by moondae!

[TeStar Park Moondae: I think it's done, how is it?]

"Wahhh!!!"

Eyes widening, the sophomore can't remove the blush on her face. It was just sooooooo

"SOOO CUTE!!!"

Hitting the keyboard she was so happy.

[ :Uaah!]

[TeStar Park Moondae: I guess it looks good.]

"It does!!!"

Moondae even let out a smile. It just makes things worst.

"I think I would die due to heart attack... oh goshh..."

They were just starting but most of them already can't get enough of the feelings they felt. Truly, it is such a wonderful day.

"Moondae's mukbang is the best!!"

-end-