Hit It With An Arrow

Aim

That is the goal one had. The very thing they want to reach, to hit. And for every being, they all have at least one aim in life. Even just the simple thoughts of waking up tomorrow can be counted as one.

'I want to continue doing what I want'

Is there anything else more important than that?

Shooting his arrows, the sensation as Cheongwoo release its feather to hit his aim is still so clear in his senses. Its been so long since he last hold his bow. But even time can't be the reason for his skills to fall. He is as remarkable as he once was.

Since then, shooting became part of his hobby aside from hiking. And today, he is with Baese. The eldest of the TeStar member.

"Yes, you are doing it right"

"Really?"

"Yeah, you can step your feet like this to be more comfortable"

"Oh! I see!"

The same age group visited Lee Sejin's house. As for Cha Eugene and Kim Raebin, they are both visiting Raebin's grandparents. Baese joined Cheongwoo since he did not head back home as his mother visited some relatives.

Clack

It did thit the wooden target. But unlike what he hoped to hit, it is so far from the center.

"I am so amazed how Cheongwoo can aim arrows like an eagle"

Chuckling with Baese's commentary, Cheongwoo handed him yet another arrow.

"It is just because I practice more"

Shaking his head, Bae Sejin did not agree

"No, it is a talent you have. No matter how much people practice, they can't be as good as you"

"Hmm, just like your acting skills?"

"...?!"

Can't help but be embarrassed, Baese is still surprised whenever he would be complimented by the other members. But unlike before, he can now accept it with a smile.

"Yeah, something like that"

Releasing yet another arrow, Clack, Baese's eyes widened

"..?!"

"Good job"

"It is not just around the circle! I manage to land a hit near the target!"

Smiling so wide, even Cheongwoo give out a smile.

"Yes, just a bit more practice and you can hit the center even with your eyes close"

"...?! Don't tell me you can do that?"

Chuckling, Ryu Cheongwoo pick up his bow.

"Something like this?"

Clack

Baese's eyes widened even more.

"Are you sure you are a human?"

Ryu Cheongwoo chuckled.