Moondae, You Have A Baby?!: Chapter 7- Will He Stay?!

[I will go there as soon as possible. Thank you for letting me know]

Dropping the call, Moondae look at baby Jaehyun. He just finished taking a bath and is currently eating. Yes, Moondae cooked it for him.

"Who is it?"

"It was Judan" Moondae replied.

He did try to contact the rest of the VTIC. Chaeyul seems to contact Judan. As soon as the youngest of the VTIC heard about the news, he contacted Moondae right away.

"What did he say?"

"He said he come here"

Nodding his head, they are currently in the living room. Watching television. Cocomelon? Peppapig? Well, none of that seems to caught the attention of the little Jaehyun. The only thing that he look to is when the screen shows VTIC or some of TeStar's music video.

"He is choosy for a kid..."

Moondae just slightly laugh as he can't deny that fact.

Ding.

A notification was heard. It was Bae Sejin. He is calling.

[Moondae, um... I talked with my mom. She told me you can ask her anything about kids... she may be able to help]

Having a flustered face, it seems like he had a hard time explaining to his mom why he wants to ask things about it.

"Thank you..."

A big smile can be seen from the screen. Baese seems to be pleased.

"Ah, would you like to talk with my mom?"

Nodding his head, Moondae had a conversation with Baese's Mom. He learned many things about what is good or bad for a two years old kid. It was easily absorbed by Moondae. He thanked her for the help. But then he was asked...

[If you'd like, I can help you with taking care of your friend's son. If it alright with you, that is...]

Moondae was surprised for such a convenient offer. 'It would be easy for someone experienced to taka care of a kid' Moondae look at little Jaehyun that just finished his meal. Yes, he eats on his own.

'But he is not that troublesome... and...'

More than that, he feel like Jaehyun will not like it if someone he doesn't know would take care of him. Even if he is a kid, he shows great character whether he likes someone or not. It would just be stressful for kid to go in different places. Right when he was starting to be comfortable in the accommodation of TeStar.

"Thank you for the offer but... I will take care of him"

He saw the figure of Baese's mother smiling.

[You are such a good friend, Moondae. Do let me know if I can help you with anything. Okay?]

Nodding his head, Moondae smiles.

The phone call ended and Keun Sejin smirked beside Moondae.

"Mundaemundae, you are more caring than what I thought. Will you also take care of me if I become a baby?"

Moondae was surprised with his sudden question but smirked.

"No. I will just drop you back to your house. Mrs Lee will take good care of you"

Mouth opening in surprised, Keun Sejin chuckled.

"Mundaemundae, that was so mean of you. Just because I am not your sunbae?"

"You are just troublesome, that is why"

Frowning, the big guy pouted as if trying to gain Moondae's pity.

"Not as troublesome as that guy is!"

But moondae doesn't seem to believe.

"Mundaemundae~"

TeStar's main vocalist headed to the little Jaehyun. Wiping his mouth that have small bits of food left.

"Woof!"

Kongi too is eating happily.

"Do you want more?"

Little Jaehyun just blink his eyes as he look at Moondae. Just that is enough to know what that little kid is thinking.

"Okay, wait for me"

Keun Sejin watching all of that, earned a small glare from Moondae.

"What?"

"I just think Moondae is good at taking care of kids..."

"...?"

Chuckling, Keun Sejin helped Moondae and brings the food to the little Jaehyun.

'He may not admit it but I think... Moondae is enjoying this more than what it looks like' the big guy thought to himself as he watch Moondae take care of the now baby Cheongryeo.