Will You Die For Me? - TeStar Moondae and Keun Sejin WeTube Live!

Summary:

"If I will die and someone can save me by sacrificing his life, will you die for me?"

I feel like a shiver runs up my spine. What the fuck is this question all about?

Notes:

I planned to write it having the three of them, Moondae, Sejin, and Ahyeon but I am so very sorry our baby deerest but you have a ballerino thing to attend to. Gomen gomen

"If I will die and someone can save me by sacrificing his life, will you die for me?"

I feel like a shiver runs up my spine. What the fuck is this question all about?

Reading the message question that pops up on the screen, I can't even dare look at those guys beside me. How the hell are they supposed to answer such a question?! Whoever asked this question, I will ask Baese to sue him!

"Oh, that one is a bit um... surprising. Hahahaha" Keun Sejin tried to mutter. I could tell he was also as surprised with the question as I was.

Sejin is currently with me doing this live content for our Loviewers. It was supposed to be three of us with Ahyeon. But sadly he has a more important schedule than the one we planned. It seems like being a ballerino is as busy as an idol.

"Okay, I will answer that but you gotta answer that too! Mundaemundae!"

Just thinking about it makes me frown. He just chuckled and laughed while adverting his gaze to look at the screen.

"To be honest, I will sacrifice myself for Moondae. Not just for him but for all the TeStar members. I treasure them like my real family"

Listening to his words, I already thought he would say that. I just keep on listening to this guy beside me because I clearly don't have any choice but to do so.

"But if you ask me if I have doubts?" he chuckles "Yeah. I do"

Looking at him, I now don't know what he will say. What is this guy even thinking about saying something like that? I don't get it.

"But not because I feel bad for myself. it is just..." he whispered the next part as if I won't hear it. This guy... "Moondae will surely think that I am wrong. He will be mad at me for sacrificing myself and instead of a thank you I would probably be hit on my back"

Right now, I can't even make a frown. I just look at this big guy as he speaks so honestly. It is not like his alcohol tolerance is that low. So it surely isn't the alcohol's doing!

"I want him to continue living but I am afraid that by doing something so selfish like that... what I want won't even happen. I mean, we all live to be happy but what sense does it do if you are not happy living at all?"

Again, the laugh he made just makes me uneasy

"So it is a complicated matter. And! Why ask something so serious as that? Hahahahha, it is not good to joke about things regarding life. Okay, I am done! Mundaemundae! Your turn-"

Looking at my direction, Sejin was surprised for a bit as soon as he met my gaze. Why? I don't know. You ask him.

"Hey, moondaeyah? I think it is your turn now"

I just avoided his gaze, took a sip of my drink, and muttered.

"If you already know the answer, don't ask"

And right then, a small smile turns into something so big.

"But Loviewer's wants to know it too! Say it!"

He teased me. Like hell I am going to speak it in words.

"I said I will answer it if you also do!"

"I didn't agree"

"But!"

"That question was meant for you. I will pick now a question I will answer"

I tap the spinning wheel that will randomly choose one of the variety of questions in the open board,

"Mundaemundae that is not fair"

And as soon as the question pops, I read it out not minding this noisy guy beside me. 

Notes:

So, I told you I have an exam and that I need to review. I did get lots of time to review this very one subject [finman] (dude I can't even manage my anger nor my thoughts and you are asking me to manage that?) and I regret spending that much time for it. I mean, I basically got mental block in reading the problems. T-T I ended up not being able to finish answering the questions and got 20 or something items I just randomly answered like... It was the first time in a long time that I cried because of an exam. I just wanna share it cuz, really, I still feel so bad thinking I am such an idiot but yeah. If only Moondae could give me some of his braincells. I need it so badlyyyy ahhhh

I hope you enjoy reading this... Muah!