Moondae Is Not A Good Actor

It was an ordinary day in the TeStar's accommodation. Spending their free time to rest and bond as a group. The two eldest of the group are not yet in the living room. Baese who just finished taking a bath is still in his room. While their leader on the other hand is still taking a bath.

"There is nothing new in here..."

Cha Eugene sighs in defeat as he tosses the remote to the guy beside him.

"Eugene..."

Raebin mumbled as he catches the remote.

"Why don't we just play something?" Keun Sejin asked with a big smile on his face.

"What do you want us to play?" Seon Ahyeon replied with a question.

"What do you want? Ahyeonyah~ Any suggestions?"

Flustered with the sudden question, Seon Ahyeon blushed and shake his head.

"Um... Maybe random questions? I... saw it on the SNS a while ago..."

"Ah! That game!"

And so, as soon as they are complete in count, they start to play the game of randoms.

It is a game consisting of a roulette and it is so random you can't guess what it is.

"Okay, so the one to get the highest votes will have scribbled on his face!"

Sejin, the big guy announced while holding pens with different colors.

[Who is the one that eats the most?]

And based on their member's choices, "Keunse and Eugene!"

"But Eugene eats the most!"

"No, Hyung eats the most!"

The others just giggled while drawing on the faces of those two.

[Who sleeps so late?]

And the crown was given to Raebin. The one who seems to be an owl.

"I am working on our music..."

"But you stays up so late~"

Cha Eugene got his revenge.

"Who is the bad actor?"

Everyone burst into laughter as they hear that words from Bae Sejin.

"Hyung, what are the odds of you asking that question?"

"It is ironic how the best actor is the one to ask that question..."

Some shake their head while giggling. Baese's face flushed red but he just admitted it.

Even he didn't expect that.

"Well so... who is it then?"

Eugene votes for Raebin immediately. Which causes yet another quarrel.

"No, I think I did a good job back then. Moondae didn't realize I am the spy so Eugene, you got it wrong" the youngest guy defended himself.

"Now not you mentioned... isn't Mundaemundae the one worst in acting when he was in the ocean holding a bouquet?"

They look at Moondae who was just silent from what he heard.

And yes, he is surely glaring at Keun Sejin with a questioning look.

"What? If not for Baese... I don't think you would pass that acting scene- hey! I am not saying- wait... hold on-"

Moondae scribbles a line on his cheeks while looking at the big guy.

"Okay, next"

He murmured.

"Who is the most annoying person in the room?"

He added it even if it is not on the list.

"Hey... Mundaemundae?"

His eyes widened when he saw their main vocalist standing up with three opened markers on his hand.

They all know he is not good at drawing...

"Ahyeonyah~ help~ Mundaemundae~"

But with him trying to escape, Eugene jumped to chain him down. He giggled and they enjoyed the game with Keun Sejin's face murdered in a "very nice art"

"Hah... what did you do to my handsome face?"

"Don't worry, It suits you" Moondae grins and look away.

-end-