My Hubae Is Live Streaming - VTIC Cheongryeo & TeSTAR Park Moondae

Notes:

It was a part of Chapter 98 in novel when Park Moondae is having a ssambap mukbang.

...

Currently having a break after the long practice, VTIC Cheongryeo saw a post from the SNS.

'It seems like my hubae is streaming today'

Seeing the video that is not playing on preview, he can't help but think of how earnest Park Moondae of TeStar is.

A small smile escaped his lips as he thinks of something good to do.

Immediately texting Park Moondae as soon as he notice he is holding his phone, VTIC Cheongryeo have a small smile.

"Jaehyun, want some?"

Chaeyul asked as he offered a bottle of water.

Accepting it, he hid his phone which caught question in Chaeyul's mind. Late he finds out what their dear leader have done.

Tika's, VTIC's fandom are now asking questions about how Cheongryeo and Moondae of TeStar are doing. Are they close? What is with the text message from Moondae's lif a while ago?

Even the VTIC members have no idea. Their leader is not the type of guy to do something that would hurt the team. With the topic causing quite a hot issue, it was also good for their brand name.

'Maybe that was just a coincidence?'

Shin-oh and Chaeyul shrug their shoulders not thinking much about it. But deep down they were happy, not all people can see who Cheongryeo really is. Making him have not much friend despite of being so well known idol.

'Maybe they understand each other because they are alike'

Judan looking at the hot topic had his gaze look at their leader. Nodding his head, he was convinced that those two seemed to have become good friends. It is not surprising because not all people are worthy in Cheongryeo's eyes.

As for Tikas, most of them thought they felt like their VTIC leader Cheongryeo and the TeStar's main vocalist seemed to be good friends. But still, not all of them like that since they are not thinking that well about their other competitor. Even if TeStar is a newbie, they are still enemies.

But still, the fact that Moondae is the one closest to Cheongryeo among all other TeStar is a fact no one can deny.

But little did they know, things are different in reality because for Park Moondae, it is not a friendship kind of relationship but a Sunbae who was bullying his Hubae!

Cheongryoe will forever be a bastard in TeStar's main vocalist's eyes.

[Cheongryeo chuckling as Moondae frowns]

-end-

Notes:

He he, I really like it when those two have cat and dog relationship. But let's be honest, Cheongryeo is a bastard but he helps Moondae not die! So, well, he is a kind bastard. And also a very kind hooman to our oh so kind and adowrabol kyowtie Kongi!