Moondae, You Have A Baby?! : Chapter 1 - Who Is This Kiddo?

It was supposed to be a normal day. Or so it is what Moondae thinks it is...

But...

"Moondae, we have a problem..." Keun Sejin shouted.

And as the TeStar's main vocalist look at the front door, there he saw a cute baby boy... but, what is a cute baby boy doing there?

"Wait... his clothes are also... bigger than him" Kim Raebin muttered as he bends his knee to see the kid face to face.

"Are you okay?"

The kid just step back to hug the dog that was beside him. It was...

"Kongi?" Moondae muttered.

Even Bae Sejin realized who that dog was.

"Isn't it Cheongryeo's dog? What is it doing here? And... why is there a kid wearing big clothes as if he is a man that shrink- ??!"

Eyes widening, the other TeStar members look at each other.

"Let's bring him inside first..."

Ryu Cheongwoo said as he look around to see if anyone was around. Luckily, none so far.

"Hyung..." Keun Sejin called him.

"Let's go inside first..."

...

"So you are telling me this kid... is..."

Nodding his head, Moondae confirmed. Indeed, this kid is the very same guy that almost killed him with a hammer. The one that kidnapped him while he is on a vacation. The very guy that spreads SNS post that would make them be in a huge mess. The very same guy that have the restart syndrome... and most of all... that Cheongryeo, the leader of the famous group VTIC.

"Why? How? I mean..."

"Is it that system again?"

Nothing can be denied for if it is something unusual, for sure it is the system's doings.

But...

"What should we do now? We just finished the concerts and the same goes for the VTIC... can we call the other hyungs?"

The other VTIC members, Judan, Chaeyul, and Shin-oh, those guys that they debuted with as Wishz back in the world created by the system... for sure they won't say no if it is about their leader, Cheongryeo.

"I will call them..."

"But aren't they in vacation? I mean... they finished their activities first than ours..." Bae Sejin is scratching his head.

"Can't we take care of him for now? Before things go back to normal?" Seon Ahyeon suggested as he look at the little Cheongryeo looking around the accommodation, still having his hand near Kongi.

"Ah I am also going to America!" Cha Eugene shouted in trouble as he was now holding his bag.

"Woof!"

"I am also on my way to grandma and grandpa..." Raebin looks down as he also has plans.

"I ..." Seon Ahyeon turned pale. Almost all of the guys have plans. Even if the two Sejin's didn't speak, they were already on their way to visit their moms.

"I can stay here to help" Cheongwoo, who was originally Moondae's cousin when he was still Gunwoo, looked at their main vocalist's troubled face.

"I will stay too!" Ahyeon added.

"But you already promised your parents something... right?" Keun Sejin pats Ahyeon's back.

"I will go back as soon as I can. So don't worry, I will also help you Mundaemundae"

They saw Moondae look at the kid who was now staring blankly at anyone who tried to approach him.

None of them think that Moondae will not take care of the kid Cheongryeo since among any of them, he is the one closest to the VTIC's leader. But...

Even with them offering hands to help... Moondae is still troubled.

After all...

'I didn't sign for this...'

He saw the kid look at him and blinked a few times.

'I think my vacation if flying away right in front of me...'