Kiss or Die - TeStar Park Moondae Chapter 2: Keun Sejin Will Help You

Getting water to calm his mind, Moondae got till tomorrow before lunch before he died. Just thinking about it makes him want to smash the glass he was holding.

'I did so many things to debut and not die but this system will fucking give me this much time?!'

He won't admit it but he knows that he is afraid. Who isn't afraid? He only got not more than a day to live.

'And it is all this fucking system's fault!'

That makes him want to dispose of the system right away. If only he can do that, he would gladly do so.

"Mundaeyah"

Someone called his name. It was a vacation for the group. They got no schedule for today till the next day. The youngers already left to go back to their houses while Keun Sejin and Seon Ahyeon decided to delay their visit. Ahyeon can't possibly ask Moondae to go out on their family trip judging the situation. He was outside and buying stuffs to cheer up Moondae.

"Can I help you with anything?"

He did not receive any response for the guy. If it was a normal thing, Moondae would just cast him away. But right now, Moondae can't find the words to say so. Is it because he saw some light in his problem?

'But even if it is Sejin, I can't possibly ask him to kiss me so that I can live'

Moondae slightly laugh as he feel like he is turning insane.

No, he is insane. And it is all because of that system making him so!

'Now I can tell why Cheongryeo turns out like that'

He could not help but understand Cheongryeo a little.

"Is it something I can't help you with?"

Keun Sejin's voice was soft. So different from his usual lively tone. It is as if he wants to make sure Moondae can tell that he is being serious and sincere with his words.

"You won't like it"

Moondae murmured making Keun Sejin frown.

'So it is something I can help him with'

But what worries him is why Moondae thought that he wouldn't like it.

'What is it anyway?'

The big guy could not help but be curious. He wants to know. He wants to help his dear friend. Moondae helped him so much, This is the very least he could possibly do for him.

That is when Keun Sejin oath to himself that he would help Moondae. As long as it is within his power, no, even if it is not, he wants to help him in any way he can.

"Is it the system again?"

A bitter smile escaped Moondae's lips. He looks like he is out of hope. Something that worries Keun Sejin even more.

"Tell me what I can do to help you. We are friends, right? You can count on me too. I may not look that reliable but-"

"You are reliable. Sejin"

Surprised with the words that cut what he wants to say, he heard Moondae mumbled words.

"You are my friend. That is why I can't ask you to help me with this..."

Moondae cleched his fist. He badly want to drink an alcohol right now. But doing so would just bring back his reliance with the alcohol whenever he is stressed.

'But I will die tomorrow anyway'

Opening the refrigerator, Moondae open a can of beer and drink it right away.