Please Don't Forget Me: If Kim Raebin Is Gone

"RAPIN, are you here?"

"Yeah, I am. Why?"

Removing his headphones, Kim Raebin look at Cha Eugene who entered his room.

"Hmm... its odd that he is not here..."

Surprised with his friend's remark, he thought that that kid was just joking. But when Keun Sejin entered and said...

"Where is Raebin? We gotta eat now..."

"I am not sure, he was just right here a while ago..."

And those two left.

"What... is happening?"

Blinking his eyes, Raebin murmured in surprise. He soon stood up to head into the living room.

"Guys?"

And he just realized... they were ignoring him.

Looking at them with a confused face, he thought it was just a prank. Maybe some hidden cameras are installed somewhere. But when he touch Eugene's hands...

He... bounced.

As if something magical was blocking him from doing so.

Confused, he just stood up there and listened.

Raebin is still not sure of what he should do at that moment.

"Do you know where Raebin is?"

They are asking where he is even if he is just in front of them.

'Guys...'

But as he can't speak in words they can hear, the youngest of the TeStar decided to just sit there and wait.

"I am worried about Raebin, he is... so focused in the music he is creating... but I wonder if he is taking care of himself..."

Bae Sejin muttered. Indeed, he do worries a lot. Even for the sake of others. Just like the alcohol did to Moondae.

"Raebin is just too passionate!" Eugene defended.

"Yeah, it is not a bad thing to be but... I also think that he sleeps so little. And eats not on time..."

Keun Sejin, added with a small smile.

"We... should tell him to take care of himself... It would be bad if he got sick..." Ahyeon is also worried.

"Raebin knows what he is doing, he losses his sense of time whenever he got too deep in his music. But that is what Raebin is..." Cheongwoo reassured the guys.

"Let's just prepare a much nutritious meal for Reaebin then. So he won't be lacking in any vitamins"

"Oh! And fun too!"

Everyone smiled at what Eugene shouted.

"Yes, having fun is also needed as well. Let's just support Raebin in any way we can"

Those guys are talking and not knowing the very guy they are talking about is right there...

He seems loss in his thoughts...

'Whenever I write and create songs and musics... I do lost time and ended up doing it for hours... but... to think they would be worried about me. Have I've been neglectful about myself? I think... I did stay up so late this past few days... ...?! I... I should apologize to them for making them be worried! And I will apologize for listening to their conversation without approval! It is bad to listen to the conversation of others like this... Also, I need to be back to normal... I hope they can see me again...'

"I'll bring food to his room!"

Cha Eugene shouted. It was so loud that Raebin realize it. Following his best friend, Cha Eugene is still looking at where he might be.

'I am just beside you, idiot...'

But he can't tell who the idiot really is when he was teasing a friend who can't see the invisible him.

"Thanks... Eugene"

He muttered even if he knows that that guy won't hear him. Taking a bite on the food Eugene brought as soon as that man left the room, Raebin smile and enjoy the taste of the sweets.

'Eugene really likes sweets...'

"Raebin?! There you are! Where did you go?!"

Surprised to see Raebin, Eugene jumped while shouting. The others look at the room and saw Raebin there.

Raebin smiles.

"I never leave..."

"Oh.. but..."

"Guys, let's do our things. Goodluck, Raebin"

Looking at his laptop, he closed it.

"I think it is enough for today... I would like to eat together with everyone. Can... we?"

Looking at each other, they are wondering what happened to the youngest of TeStar but they smiled. Indeed, they missed eating together with Raebin.

"Why are you asking something so obvious? Idiot..." Cha Eugene frowns a bit but he just earns a small laugh.

-end-