Moondae, You Have A Baby?!: Chapter 13- Too Much

Like a proud father, Moondae seems to be showing off how baby Jaehyun can call him "Dae~"

He seems to think that he is not showing off but the other members can tell, his face can't hide that reaction.

Playing with Kongi, Baby Jaehyun throws the ball and Kongi catches it. He giggles every time Kongi would brush his face to him.

Reall, who would think that the leader of VTIC would turn into a baby and be like this? It was so cute that the guys looking didn't worry it's been almost two weeks since that incident.

"He... is so adorable..." Raebin mumbled as he stared at the little creature. Eugene on the other hand is staring beside Raebin but he is kind of upset. Why so?

Just like the other guys, his face was brushed off with that small pair of hands. Staring at Eugene, Baby Jaehyun looks at the tiger-like guy and avoids him by running to Kongi to play. Seems like even as a baby, he can't handle that guy still.

"Hyung, when will he be back to normal?" Raebin asked with a clueless face. He didn't mean to ruin the cute fun but as a normal person he is, only he can say it with no other motives.

Cough, both Sejins, cough.

"Why did you ask, Raebinie? Isn't it good for us? VTIC's leader won't be around so our competitor would be at their weak state..."

Keun Sejin grins as he says that even in front of Judan and Shin-oh. Indeed, now you can see the worries in Shin-oh's face.

Everyone was silent. None can answer when will things be back to normal.

"Chaeyul said he will be here by tomorrow"

Judan breaks the silence.

"Who wants some ice cream?"

All of them look at Jaehyun.

'No, he won't like ice cream'

Even as a kid, he won't drink his milk if it is not hot. Although Moondae made sure it wouldn't be so hot that it would burn his tongue, it was warm just as it would pass Jaehyun's taste.

With Cheongwoo and Baese buying ice cream for everyone, each of them requests for certain flavors.

But... they did not buy one for baby Jaehyun.

"...?!"

Looking at the small guy that was looking at his ice cream, eugene frowns wondering why a small pair of eyes are looking at his food. He put it in his mouth and frowns.

"Eugene..." Raebin calls him with a questioning look.

"What? This is my ice cream"

"He is not stealing it..."

Ice cream sure is tasty.

Baby Jaehyun looked around and saw everyone eating ice cream. He then crawls up the sofa and sits beside Judan. He too is holding a small tab of ice cream.

"Do you want some?"

He asked but did not receive a reply.

"..."

Knowing Cheongryeo, he scoops a small amount of ice cream on the other side of the wooden spoon. Bringing it in front of Baby Jaehyun's mouth, the kid opens his mouth and eats it.

It was... silent.

Judan did it again, seems like Jaehyun was in a good mood.

'So he does like ice cream... but isn't he the guy who can drink a boiling hot americano even in the middle of summer?'

But before Judan knows it, the small tab of ice cream is already empty.

"...?!"

"Kongi~"

Jaehyun plays with Kongi again. As soon as he finished eating Judan's icecream, he slide down to chase his dog.

"..."

None of them expected that. But each of them has a small smile on their faces.

"Here, I bought more than the head count"

Cheongwoo offered Judan another icecream.

"Thanks..."

He mumbled. But still, he can't help but keep his eyes on the empty tab he is holding.

Shrugging his shoulder, he opens the new ice cream and eats it happily. Enjoying yet another fun day in the TeStar's accommodation.

Somehow, he can't help but reminisce about those times they had as Wishz. It surely is not a bad thing at all.

"Oh! I forgot to take a video..." Shin-oh shouted in defeat. Chaeyul would surely be upset to not see such a cute scene.

"Kongi~"

But their leader seems to be enjoying the day as well. Not minding the noise from the big guys. Moondae took a photo and sent it to Cheongryeo. Indeed, he has been doing that ever since. He is not sure if Cheongryeo will still have those memories but sending pictures of Kongi every day to Cheongryeo would surely earn a thanks.

'It is his fault for staying with Kongi while I am taking a picture so I think it won't be my fault...' he tries to reason himself out as he clicks the send button.