Ryu Gunwoo, Park Moondae of TeStar

"Moondae hyung, snacks please!"

Cha Eugene, the second youngest member of Testa is as loud as usual. A wide smile can be seen on his lips, making his fangs be visible.

'What snacks would it be this time?'

He can't help but look forward to it. but to his surprise, a bit of time passed by but the one he was talking to did not budge an inch.

"Hyung?"

He called once again. But to no avail, Moondae just stare in the air. As if frozen.

"Hyung?!"

The hysterical voice of Cha Eugene Ignacio echoed inside the van. It was enough to alert the other members whose some are taking a nap.

"What happened? Eugene?"

"M-moondae?"

"Mundaemundae?"

"Guys? What is it?"

All of them are worried. Even the van stopped for a bit. They are on their way home after the shooting in a reality show.

"He won't answer..."

All the other member tried to talk to the blonde guy. But just as what Eugene thought, Moondae is out. No, he is here but he is not.

Where he is, no one knows.

Status Abnormality: Be Loved or Die

'This shitty system! What shit is it this time?!'

If you are not loved within the time limit, you will die.

Remaining period: D-365

'This is... shit'

Finding himself in a space that is not his reality, he could see what is happening but he got no access with his body. As if paralyzed. But one thing he checked, thankfully, he is still alive. That is if he would finish the status abnormality the system has given to him.

'Did this happen because of what I did in the system?'

Ryu Gunwoo who is currently in the body of Park Moondae asked himself. Even Big Moon and Cheongryeo have been telling him not to use the system since it is dangerous. But no matter what they told him, he would admit that he unconsciously did so.

He is not even aware of it until now that he had the time to think about it.

But the status abnormality now, it is not like he can do anything about that. It rely on others. For he can't even do anything to change other's opinion. He is stucked inside this space, unable to move nor say a word for the Testar members to hear.

'But to be loved?'

Ryun Gunwoo's parents flashes in his thoughts. If there is someone who would love him unconditionally, it would be them. There is no need to ask about it since if it is them, he wouldn't be stucked in here even for minutes. For all the things they have done for him shows how much he is loved.

Although that kind of thing is impossible to happen right now.

He is not even in his own body to begin with. And those two people whom he love the most... he knows that there is no way they would be in his reality to show how loved he was.

'... I guess I will just die...'

Smiling bitterly, Moondae could not help but be lost.

Doing his best to debut just to avoid a sudden death, he face the idol survival game, AJUSA, he even face lots of troubles, from his stats raising, his napkin scandal, the never-ending mission that he need to accomplish, all of that. By doing his best he was able to live this long.

He debut with his amazing group. TeStar. Together with his amazing members. He was able to do concerts, tours, and many more things that he didn't even dare think about even in his life as Ryu Gunwoo...

'I have come so far without even realizing it...'

Their grade is even enough to be recognize as rival of VTIC. Not just in domestic but even in the global fandom, the loviewers are continuing to rise.

'To live as Park Moondae of TeStar...' he knew himself, he is happy to be Moondae. He is happy to live this way.

Even if he did it at first because of the system, Park Moondae is aware that the happiness he have in him, his eagerness to show what he can do to the loviewers that is supporting them...

He loves it.

So much that he can't help but feel bitter.

'I want to keep doing it...'

That is what he wants, those are the words that was keep buried and was just dig out without him even realizing it.

'Am I thinking like this because I will die?'

He chuckled.

'Hah... I will die anyway... maybe I should just enjoy the rest of the time I have left... a year... I am lucky enough to have that'

But to his surprise, a glistering light pop in front of him. Joined with the confetti falling as if a party have occurred.

[Successful Status Abnormality]

You have successfully fulfilled all the criteria required to remove status abnormality: "Be Loved or Die"

Status Abnormality: "Be Loved or Die" removed!

: [Truth Click!]

'What is this?'

He is not looking at what is happening in the reality for he was so busy thinking about things, but now that he had his focus back... sight of the six faces he normally see are all surrounding his sight.

All filled with worries. Cha Eugene almost crying. Kim Raebin already shredding tears. Lee Sejin whose face always show grin is so different right now. Even Sun Ahyeon as fidgeting unable to calm down while trembling. Bae Sejin who just finished taking to someone look at him with face that don't know what to do. Even Ryu Chungwoo whose hand is holding a phone can't remove his gaze at him.

'What are you guys doing?'

It was then he feels like a bucket of ice was poured at him. For some reason, he could feel the warm sensation forming in the corner of his eyes. Before he realize it, his shoulder is already trembling.

Indeed, he had a bit of hope that somehow, the group whom he love would worry about him. After all, it would be problematic if the TeStar's lead vocalist would be caught in such accident. But with what he saw and what he experienced... he can confirm it. How those people are worrying about him not because of that matter but because...

They care for him to this extent.

Smiling, his nose feels weird, even his mouth was shut close with him clenching.

Raising his hand, Ryun Gunwoo and also Park Moondae of TeStar clicked the truth in the hologram he can see.

But he knows that the truth he would see, he already knows it.

He is loved.

And as the whole space from where he is starts to change its figure, he smile for one last time before he saw a flash of light passing his sight.

'I am going back home'

-Ryu Gunwoo, Park Moondae of TeStar