Chapter 7 ~ Caught you

Aadya's POV

It had been two days since I had said yes to this marriage. They were deciding dates for engagements. I was least bothered why should I knowing all this would go down the drain on the day of marriage.

Abhyuday was back from his trip and really shocked upon hearing the news. He created a fuss saying all this was bullshit and that I was too young to be married. He asked me if all this was going with my consent and I replied positively and then he reluctantly agreed. He even offered to helping me run away from my wedding to which I replied "I am happy in my life don't complicate it more. Thanks for your concern." Ofc all his deeds wee still afresh in my mind. The way he used to ignore me. The way he let me get bullied by his so called girlfriends.

I was busy watching K- Drama's when my mom barged in. She took a look at me then my laptop and started yelling "Oh my god have mercy on me!! Why did you give me such a lazy daughter? You have your Engagement coming up soon and here you are watching those Chinese people fall in love. Give some time to your self also. Do all that what those Chinese people do - like putting face mask, steaming your face and all so that Abeer also falls in love with you."

"MOM ITS NOT CHINESE ITS KOREAN." I said for the nth time.

"You could only hear that in what I told." She scoffed in disbelief. "Now get up from there before I beat your ass. Go and do some exercise. Always with that laptop. I wonder if you will love your laptop more than Abeer" she said.

"Ofc I'll love my laptop more" I replied as a matter of fact. Soon I received a flying chappal on my head making me wince in pain as my mom said "I am calling Anika and Aradhna. Go with them to shop for your engagement"

I nodded like I had any choice. So here I was in the mall waiting for Abeer to arrive. Well Anika had invited him as well as they wanted some lovey lovey time.

"Hello ladies! Hope I didn't make you wait much." He said hugging Anika.

"Listen Abeer make this marriage to happen fast I can't afford to shop twice that too for all the damn occasions. Let's skip this engagement thing and directly proceed to the wedding" I said as this had been bugging me from a long time.

"I have bribed our family priest to directly select the wedding date that too very early so dont worry you will receive the news by maybe today evening." He said and I nodded.

The couple went to spend some time as me and Aradhna went to shop for the dresses. I decided to buy all the dresses for all the rituals now only. After what seemed like eternity we had shopped 3 dresses( for haldi, mehndi and sangeet)for me and same for her. It was almost evening. The couple had said that they would leave by themselves. So me and Aru decided to eat something and then head home.

"Well Aradhna how did you find out about your brother and Anika?" I asked her as I munched on my chicken pizza.

"Oh it was in this mall itself. I was hanging out with my friend and I spotted them with my eagle sharp eyes. Phir maine unko bandi banaya aur sach ugalwa liya." She said dramatically. I nodded.

Just then her phone started ringing as she picked up.
"Hello Bhai! *pause* yes we are done just having snacks *pause* oh and by the way Anika bhabhi went early she was not feeling well. *she looked at me* Yes Aadya is with me. *pause* okay fine we will wait near the entrance." She cut the call.

"Well Bhai is coming to pick us up in 15 mins. So we should wait near the entrance" she informed me. And I suddenly felt nervous.

"No need I will take the cab why to trouble you guys to again drop me" I said as I really didn't want to face him after the last encounter.

"Well it wasn't me who said it was bhai who insisted on dropping you. And bhai is very stubborn." She said.

We were at the entrance and the said man pulled up with his car and before I could sit in back seat Aradhan sat and dropped all our shopping bags in the back seat.
I looked at her irritatingly and she said "oops sorry now go sit in the front."

Sighing having no choice I sat in the passenger seat and he began driving.
It was silent as he didn't look at me and I was also looking out of the window.
A throat clearing sound was made by ofc Aru. I guess her throat started itching if she stays quiet.

"Bhai atleast play songs on the radio" she said.

"NO" we both yelled together as the memory of the last car ride made it's way in my mind. Aradhan was taken aback receiving such reaction from us

"But why it's so silent. I want to enjoy play the songs." She said and I could'nt control and started laughing. Aradhna looked confused.

"Stop" he said. And I continued laughing my ass off.

"Can anyone tell me what's going on?" Aradhna asked and I calmed down looking out to suppress my laughs.

He stopped near Rajvansh mansion and asked Aradhna to get down. She happily got down and now it was only me and him.
I gulped at the sudden tension.

"Why didn't you drop me first?" I asked

"Because you need to be taught something" he said almost smirking. And I felt butterflies fluttering in my stomach.

He then started coming closer as my eyes enlarged. My heart beats started racing as I eyed him coming closer to me. He put his hand on other side of my seat near the door. His breath was fanning on my face and I immediately looked down not being able to handle the proximity.

I then heard a click sound and he backed away next moment. It took me a few moments to realise that he buckled my seat belt. I finally looked up to see him smirking and looking ahead driving.

"You don't know basic rules Ms Aadya? Always put your seat belt to avoid accidents." He taunted.

No words were exchanged henceforth. Soon we reached my home and I took off my seat belt, got out and went towards his side bending a little said "Your behaviour earlier was not at all acceptable Mr. Rajvansh. Remember I am your brother's bride. Good night"

I was sure I heard him mutter "Fuck" under his breath.

~~~~~••~~~~~

Here's another chapter!!
How was it?

Hmm mai Dekh rahi hu tum log padh to lete ho lekin vote ya comment nai Karte.  Agar tumhe apne aap ko nahi reveal karna to comment mat karo lekin vote toh kardo yaar. Isliye taaki mujhe pata chale ki aapko story pasand aa bhi rahi hai ya nai.

Itna toh kar hi sakte ho mere liye. Likhne mei motivation milega aur tumko ache updates. Mere liye nai toh apne liye kardo.

Chalo jaldi se USS star 🌟ko dabao ya USS ke saath phugdi khelo jo bhi karo lekin button dab jana chahiye. Ek baar saare chap pe vote kardo yaar.😢

Anyway love y'all ❤

Insta : purple_uphoria