Chapter 15 ~ Apology

Aadya's POV

Hellishly hot and handsome - is what Arjun was looking. He wore maroon suit and matching pants with a white shirt under his suit. Hair styled perfectly and clean shaved revealing his perfect sculpted jawline. He never fails to take my breath away everytime I look at him. The ring gifted by him- I am not removing it even in my grave. So sweet of him to give me that. And here I didn't give him anything ,I should soon.

My heart fluttered when he introduced me as his wife infront of all the people.
Yes we love each other
I don't know about him but I will surely fall if he continues to act like he did in the morning and evening. His favourite flowers are lavenders just because I was wearing lavender perfume. Ahh!! M gonna go crazy.

It sure was hectic to meet all the guests. My jaw started hurting smiling so much. Thank God Anika came to my rescue and we went to drink something. Everything was settled between the families. Anika and Abeer apologised to all the three families and they decided that their engagement would be held soon.

As for my family, mom forgave both but dad and Abhi bhaiya still were angry just like Arjun. Abeer was trying his best to speak with him but poor him was getting ignored by Arjun royally.

His college friend- Arhaan Oberoi- seemed nice like Ansh. But there was something not right between both even though he introduced him as a friend he didn't seem like one.

Soon the event came to an end. Abhi bhaiya asked me to be ready tomorrow as he would pick me up for paghphera. Now only we two were going back home in a car rest all went in their respective cars. He was awfully quiet, he seemed disturbed after meeting that Arhaan.

I wanted to ward off the tension in the car.
"Arjun" I called and he turned to me humming before fixing his gaze on the road. The fuck do I tell? I looked at his hands on the steering wheel. Sexy and veiny with three rings.

"What happened Aadya?" He questioned.
"Nothing" I said and proceeded to look out of the window. Upon reaching home. I made my way towards our room while he turned to go towards the gym. I didn't stop as I felt I would be poking my nose unnecessarily.

I quickly changed into the night suit I got from Aradhna today afternoon. I made a mental note to get my night suits form home tomorrow. I came out after changing and sat on the bed while admiring the ring. It had a two hearts entangled with tiny Crystals on it. It looked simple yet elegant must be very expensive.

He still hadn't come back and I was just sitting on the bed resting my head on the headrest scrolling through my phone after setting the alarm for tomorrow. What did I expect? That he will be back and we would cuddle like normal couples, but we were not normal. He must have said all those words about me being his wife and loving each other because of the media. When in reality he was forced into this. I was too initially but I atleast had a plan. That's another thing everything went downhill. I didn't realise when sleep consumed me and in no time I was in deep slumber.

In the middle of the night I felt someone placing my head on the pillow and covering me with duvet followed by a kiss on the forehead.

Next morning

I woke up early as per my alarm and got ready wearing another saree. I loved to dress up all traditional. Jewellery were my first love. After getting done I thought of waking up Arjun as it was 6AM

I went towards our bed and called his name a little louder but he didn't wake up. I called again louder but he didn't budge. Gosh he sleeps like dead. I went near him and shook him by his shoulder "wake up Arjun, its 6."

But suddenly he caught my wrist and pulled me causing me to land on top of him and wrapped his arms around me like I am a pillow not human. It took me few seconds to realise that I was between HIS arms. My eyes were widened and before I could make an attempt to get up I felt him inhaling on my neck and a set of butterflies erupted in my stomach. I clenched his shirt to control my heartbeats. And then I felt his nose tracing my neck and my stomach did somersaults and clenched his shirt even tighter.