Chapter 39 ~ Jealousy

Aadya's POV

"The red henna and golden lehenga on your honey skin is driving me crazy. You don't even have the slightest idea about the things I want to do with you." He whispered huskily and kissed the back of my hand.

"A-Arjun we w-will get l-late." My voice came low as I was breathing heavily.

"Why are you ignoring me baby?" He asked the thing which I was scared to answer.

"I-I am not." I replied.

He took my palm and kissed it asking again "They why aren't you talking with me?"

Can he stop being so romantic, I'll spill all the answers like this!!...

I gulped and answered "b-because I-I... have mouth ulcers. Yes mouth ulcers that's why I am not able to talk." I hissed lightly to prove my lie. I don't know from where does my big brain find excuses like this.

He chuckled leaving my palm and now completely back hugging me"Are these special that they only appear when talking with your husband?"

My state was worsening more. His naked chest was directly touching my back for the first time.I stared at him through the mirror, his eyes were fixed on mine and those bulky biceps plus his close proximity wasn't helping me at all.I bit my lower lip closing my eyes as he caught my lie.

"Is it about the past? If yes then I am sorry. Believe me i never loved Anjali-" he asserted but I cut him off

"NO! it's not like that. Nothing is your fault, nor Arhaan's nor Anjali di's."

"Then what is it that is disturbing you? That has taken away the smile from your face?" He asked again, worry and sadness present in his tone.

How do I say that the fault is in me, that I should not be here, that you deserve someone much better than me. I opened my mouth to say something but a loud voice of Aradhna came from outside.

"Bhaiya, Bhabhi hurry up we are running late!!"

I immediately pushed him lightly  instinctively.

"Yes we are coming!" I yelled back and resumed my work. While he took out his clothes which was golden kurta with pants.
After some time we were done as I glanced one last time at the mirror and I was satisfied with my look.

I went out of the closet to find Arjun seated on the bed while talking on a call. The sleeves of his kurta were folded putting his veiny hands on display and his three buttons were open giving a glimpse of his sexy chest. Oh My God! Does he want me to faint..

"Let's go." His voice broke my trance as I nodded and we went near our car only to find Abhi bhaiya already there.

"Bhaiya you! What a surprise!" I exclaimed seeing him.

"Yeah Aradhna had called me to pick her." He said and I furrowed my brows.

"Uhm.. woh.. you guys were taking so much time and besides I don't wanna be  thirdwheel between you guys that is why I called him." Aradhna said smiling sheepishly.

"What rubbish Aradhna. When did we make you feel like that-" Arjun was offended.

"No bhai you didn't make me feel anything. It's just I don't want to disturb your privacy." She immediately said.

"But you are not disturbing any privacy." Arjun again said.

"Ok guys enough now that I am already here, Aradhna will come with me and you guys go together." Abhi bhaiya proposed.

"Noo my sister will go with me." Arjun snapped making Aradhna's eyes widened.

"Ok fine then my sister will go with me!" Bhaiya too fired back making Aradhna face palm herself. One thing is for sure she desperately wants to go with bhaiya and I wonder why??